⚜️Chapter-20⚜️ (Matured Content)⚜️

I tapped his hand, disapproving of what he said.
" No! I'm not proving anything to you, Clyde, You should know by now what I really feel for you." I stood up from the wooden chair and walked back to the room next to Clyde's penthouse.
When I reach the inside of the other room.
I took a few deep breaths to calm myself.
Sometimes I don't understand him. He's really a bipolar person!
One moment we're being true to ourselves and in one moment, his just ruining it!
I know eventually, I will let him have me and consume our marriage, but not like this!
He should know by now that, by the way, I speak to him. Telling him, how I miss his presence when he's not around, that I love him. If that's even a definition for why I can't be angry with him for a long time!
My strand of thought went off when I heard a soft knock on the door.
When I looked at the spy hole, I saw the godly husband of mine standing outside, scratching the back of his head like he didn't know what to do.
A smile crept on my lips, the way I'm seeing it.
He's going to apologize to me, but Clyde don't know how to say it.
I waited for him to knock on the door again, then I would surely open it.
See that! See what I mean?
I can't even believe that I'm thinking about forgiving him that quickly.
Damn it!
I'm really in a deep mess!
Is this how you define love?
Then I'm really fucking in-love-with-him.
He knocked again twice, and my hand quickly twisted the handle to open the door.
I hide my emotions and bare a blank face.
While Clyde, He's just staring at me, his mouth was twisting like he wanted to say a word, but he couldn't say anything, so what I did is, shut the door and pulled him again to the other room.
When the door closed, I turned around facing him and crossed my arm above my chest.
" So? " I start the conversation because I know he won't.
Maybe we will end up only staring at each other for the whole night.
But he didn't say anything, to my dismay.
" Ok, if you are not going to say anything, then I'll leave." I turned my back and walked to the door, but before I could even twist the handle open, I felt him encircling his arms around my waist and nuzzling my hair. I felt my body tense for a bit, but then relaxed after I smelled his masculine scent mixed with whisky and cigarette.
" Don't go, little kitten. I need you always by my side." he said before turning me around.
When I glanced at his eyes, I saw sadness and emptiness in it. I can't bare seeing him like this. I think this is the first time he started to speak truthfully about what he really feels, and I'm glad he's trying his best to reach out to me.
Likewise, I raise my right hand and reach for his cheek.
Gently caressing it. He closed his eyes, savoring the warm feeling of my hand.
A smile creeps again to my lips, I lean closer to him, pulling his black turtleneck shirt towards me.
He opened his eyes, watching every move that I made. When his lips were a few inches away from mine.
I kissed him!
Yup! I did the first move.
As daring as it sounds like, I did.
But it was supposed to be a smack kiss, and I'm about to pull away. But his hand snaked at the back of my head cupping it steady, so I couldn't move away and gave me a torrid kiss that blew the last right state of my mind.

My hands moved automatically in their accord, encircling it around his neck as our kiss went more deep. The scent of whisky and cigarette that mixes with his minty breath makes my mind clouded.
I felt his hand wandering around my body and ending up to the zipper of my gown.
He gently zipped it down while our lips were still connected. I let him do. Like I said, I will give myself by my own free will, not because I need to prove myself to him. I felt the gown slide down my legs and fall on the carpeted floor.

The cold wind fanning on my skin makes my body chill. I felt him embrace me and lift me up on the ground. Making my legs entwined on his hips.
A moment later, I felt the soft bed embrace my body together with him on top of me. He stopped kissing me and pulled up to stare at my almost naked body.
Then his hand trailed the few stretch marks down below my stomach, instantly I felt insecure about myself and tried to cover it with my hand.
But he stopped me midway. I dared glance up at his face and saw admiration on it.
" You were always a beauty in my eyes, little kitten. Don't hide those marks because it doesn't define who you are. And I'm proud of you for raising our son." he said, full of love and admiration in his eyes.
I can't help the tears stream down my cheeks as I'm overwhelmed by his words. For the second time, today, I reached again for his lips and kissed him passionately.

He responded back and kissed me more hungrily.
I helped him lift his shirt off his body and undo his pants together with his brief,
leaving him alone with his bare skin and those rock-hard things standing proudly in front of me...
I felt my body heat up seeing his manhood and thinking what his thing's feel like to be inside of me again.
He reached again for my lips before trailing down on my neck, sucking the skin on it that sent a tingling sensation in my body.
I felt his hand trail down behind my back and unhook my bra, leaving my breast nakedly in his eyes. I felt his lips leave my neck and trail down on one of my firm breasts while his other hand cupped the others. Squeezing it gently while both hand and tongue played with my aroused nipple.
Making me shudder in delight.
I held my hand on his hair, pulling him closer to my breast. I'm so turned on by what he is doing that thinking is barely possible to do.
Alarm rings in my head, my mind is shouting at me."Tell him to use protection."
But that stayed on my head as I felt him nibbling my nipples and sucking the surrounding skin.