Chapter 22⚜️Mr. Sneaky Clyde(matured content)⚜️

The smut part was extremely hard to write.
There will still be a few steamy scenes in this chapter✌🏻️

I wake up first thing in the morning from the need to pee. When I tried to move, I was locked up by his arms wrapped around my waist and his legs on my lower body.
When I looked up at him, he was still sleeping like a baby.
I mean, he looks so cute sleeping peacefully next to me. My hand lifted and gently caressed his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. I apologize, but I really need to go to the bathroom, can't wait.
He moved only a little, making sure I'm still there, locking me closer to his body before falling back into his deep sleep.
I sigh helplessly.
This can't be done hastily, so I did the meanest thing I ever did to somebody.
"Clyde!" I shouted his name, that made him jump out of the bed in an instance. I took the chance that he was confused about what's really happening. I run quickly to the bathroom and lock the door. I heard him cursing before knocking on the door.
Damn it! I felt nervous. What if he's angry?
Silly! Idea!
Great job! Alec. I mock myself, not knowing what to do. I just exclaimed at the door saying.
"Sorry, Clyde, I really need to use the bathroom."
When I looked up at the mirror, I saw how awkward I looked while saying those words.
"Ohh Really? Come out then, little kitten. I also need to use the bathroom." he said in his deep husky voice.
Goodness!
Hearing those voices makes all the hair in my body rise, Not in a bad way but more in a good way.
To be specific, intimately.
"Yup, just a minute!" I shout back.
I quickly wash my face and gargle some mouthwash to freshen up my mouth. I would rather not use anything inside his toilet without permission.
Washing my face wasn't enough, as I really felt the need to take a quick shower to lessen the sticky feeling in my body. I glanced around looking for a towel. I opened a few cabinets Inside his bathroom and found one full of it. I took one and headed to his shower. I sighed, feeling relaxed under the warmth of the shower, when I felt a strong hand wrap on my waist! I squealed in shock but then felt aroused when Clyde's hands went up to cup my breast while his lips were sucking the skin on the crook of my neck.
I lean my back to his chest, bending my head on the side, giving him more access to my neck, aware how hard that thing of him poking on my behind.
When he turned me around and kissed my lips, I couldn't help but pull him closer to my body. I encircled my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss. I felt his hand spank my butt, which made my eyes widen.
"You've been acting. Very, very, bad little kitten." he said in between our kisses. And I don't have a say in this because I know I can't win.
I did, really, a bad deed. When I felt him pressing his manhood on my belly, I couldn't help the need to itch my hand down there.
I heard him gasping in pleasure, it was only then that I realized my hand was on his throbbing membrane, rubbing it gently.

" Damn it, Alexandria! I'm going to take you now!" he said in his aroused, demanding tone. I looked up to him, and reached for his lips. I kissed him hungrily. I also feel the same, I. Need. Him. Now!
" Take me now, Clyde." I huskily whispered in his ears. I felt him hold me by my waist and order me to jump on him.
And I did.
I straddled my legs on his hips, while his both hands were on my butt to support me from not falling down. Then I felt the cold, hard tiles on my back as he pressed my body into it. He trusts inside of me that made my body arch towards him. We both sigh in pleasure, feeling our body unite as one.
Then he started to move faster and blew my mind in its sanity! Sparks of tiny electricity run through my body. Our breathing becomes heavy as we reach our climax, I bite his neck when he presses his manhood deeply inside of me. Then I felt we both came as our warmth exploded inside of me. Making me feel so featherlight after our union. He carried me bridal style and brought me out of the bathroom, laying me down on the bed.
I don't know how he managed to bring me into the bed and snatch the towel at the same time, but It doesn't matter. He gently patted my body dry like I'm a fragile thing he needs to be careful of.
After drying my body, he lay down on the bed and snuggled on my neck.
" We need to get ready soon, little kitten. " He whispered in my ears, which gave me a good chill in my body. I lift my arms, so he can lay his head on my chest.
" Why? Are we going somewhere today? " I asked lazily while gently brushing his soft hair with my finger.
"Hmm, They invited us to have lunch today in the mansion." He indirectly told me that his parents invited us to have lunch in their mansion.
It is unclear to me why he can't speak directly, but at least I know he's more open to me now than a few weeks ago.
" Ok, then let's get ready, Clyde." I said to him after, but it's the same, as he would rather not move. He snuggled closer to my body while rubbing his hard thing on my belly.
I rolled my eyes, I don't know how to say it. But I felt turned on, feeling his hard manhood, but also I'm a bit sore in my lower region from how hard his plunging in me last night and in the bathroom, a few minutes ago.

" Clyde, I'm sore, time-out pleased." I said to him, hoping he would listen, but then I felt him go on top of me. That made my eyes wide open in disbelief.
" I'm sorry little kitten, but I'll make it quicker this time,"he said before lifting both of my legs up to his shoulder, giving both a kiss.
I gasped, feeling his hard manhood on my entrance, slowly, gently gliding inside of me.
I rolled my eyes in pleasure,
I can't deny that I love it.
But also my mouth can't help but say these words to him.
" You're a maniac, Clyde!" Which earned me a laugh from him.
" What can I say? I was deprived for six fucking years and kitten, It's our honeymoon." He said lounging in me deeper, that made me pull him closer.
God! So deep, so good!

After the third time I made love with Clyde, I managed to escape from him.
Telling him, I needed to look, how's our son doing in the other room.
" You sure you would rather not take a shower with me, little kitten?"
" Nah, shower on your own, Clyde." I said to him, pulling him inside the bathroom.
" No. Seriously, little kitten, I had a problem rubbing my back, can't you lend a helping hand?" he teased again.
" Nope! If I gave in, we wouldn't ever arrive at your parent's house on time for lunch " I smirk at him.
" Ok, it's your loss, then." He pouted his lips asking for a kiss, but I didn't give him, I had this feeling that if I did, he would snatch me inside and lock me in the bathroom with him.
I laugh at how cute he looked right now and push him one last time, so I can close the door of his bathroom. He opened his eyes in disappointment.
" No kiss? "He asked in dismay.
I turn my head on both sides as a sign of no.
I saw his shoulder drop and turn around sadly.
Damn it!
I quickly snatched his arm and turned him around to give him a smack kiss on the lips.
I felt his lips twist in a smile before feeling his hand snake around my waist, holding me firm and steady.
Damn sneaky Clyde!
I held my hand above his chest to push him away, but I couldn't. He turned me around, and I gasped, seeing myself in the mirror. On the side of my neck, is a mark of red hickeys! It's so big that I bet I have to look for a scarf to wrap around my neck just to hide it. When I stared at his face in the mirror, his looking at me proudly, tracing the mark on my neck with his finger.

" I hate you, Clyde..! How can I hide this? " I asked him frustratedly. Seriously! It's so big, and thinking only of a scenario in my head that someone from his family sees this would be embarrassing.
When he turned me around to face me again. He gave me a kiss before biting my lips softly. Shit! I held the moan that wanted to escape from my lips!
" I love you too." he responded, opposite from what I said to him. Which makes my heart race.
Shit! I love you too, Clyde.
I said in my head, I bit my lower lips, I felt shy for no reason.
Seeing this intense gaze in his eyes made me look down. My mouth fell open in amusement when I saw a bite mark on his neck and for god's sake!
Hickeys too. I felt my cheeks heated from embarrassment. It was not only me who got plenty of marks in my body but him too.
When I started checking his body, I gasped seeing those scratches on his back!
" Ohh, my god! I did this? " I asked, dumbfounded.
Of course, I did it! I traced the long scratches on his back, but he quickly snatched my hands. I glance back at him.
" I'm sorry." I said to him speechless.
" No need, I love it." he said, pulling me closer to his body again.
" I didn't know you could be a wild kitten in my arms." He said, biting softly my ear.
I need to hold my moan again. I know he's teasing me. I feel that thing down there starting to wake up again.
" I hate you, Clyde! " I muttered out loud, which made him laugh.
"And I love you too, little kitten. Now go. Before I change my mind and claim you again." He ordered, before planting a quick kiss on my lips.