Chapter 9

Chapter 9
(Y/N)'s POV
         I watch as Stoick talked to Hiccup, fear planted in his eyes. "Yeah, wait. You know him?" Hiccup asked with curiosity and fear in his eyes. Stoick came over to me saying. "(Y/N) we need to get you to Gothi's NOW!" he boomed. I quickly nodded and bounded out the door. "(y/N)!" a voice yelled behind me. I turned around quickly, making my head spin, to see Hiccup. "Hiccup..." I said holding my head. "I-I don't f-feel so g-good..." I said as my head started spinning. It went faster and faster by the second as I started to stumble around and fall into Hiccup arms. Black started taking over my vision as I heard Hiccups voice fading out. And then all was black.

Hiccup's POV

As she passed out she fell into my arms. I quickly panicked wondering what I should do. Gothi popped into my mind. I quickly picked her up and ran towards Gothi's hut. I burst through the door, slightly crying, as I begged Gothi to do something about her. I loved her so much. I didn't know what I would do without her. She was the light of my life. Gobber just happened to be up there as he watched me set her on the bed. Gothi signed what was happening. "She lost too much blood and is going to die." Gobber said plainly. Tears whelmed in my eyes as I soaked in the news. Gothi hit Gobber on the head and said, "Oh! Heh I meant she lost a lot of blood and will not die. But... she... will... be... passes... out... for... a... few... hours..." he said reading Gothi's work as she wrote it. I quickly went to Gothi and hugged her. "Thank you, Thank you so much." I whispered. I ended the small embrace as she looked at me and smiled. "She will be better by later on tonight. You may go." Gobber said. "Thank you." I said quietly not letting them hear my voice crack. I walked into Gothi's hut to see (Y/N) laying there. I quickly kisses her forehead and started getting my stuff together. "You really like her, huh." Gobber said in his heavy accent. "n-no." I said trying not to let him see my blushed face. "I know you do! SERIOUSLY if you really love her then why don't you ask her out?" he said looking at me sympathetically. "I still gotta talk to Astrid..." I said. My bag dropped as I groaned and I knelt down to pick it up. Gobber walked out of the room as I quickly picked my stuff up. I went over to (Y/N) and kissed her on the forehead again. I stood up saying, "Please don't leave me. I already lost my mother. And I can't lose someone else I love."