|6|» chapter six.

Aliza.

"Alright, what about this one?" I asked Mitzi who was sitting on her comfy pink bed while looking at me try on clothing. She barked a couple of times which made me indicate that it wasn't the right outfit.

"Too flashy, huh? Moving on." I removed the bodycon olive green dress from my body and continued on looking for a suitable outfit.

It was seven thirty which meant I had an hour left to get ready for this outing with Clark. I haven't been out with a guy since my ex so this would be something to look forward to. Clark didn't tell me where we were going so that made me finding an outfit a tad bit difficult.

Mitzi barked once and stuck out her tongue along with wagging her tail once I came out my walk in closet. I was dressed in a floral crop top with a black fitted skirt with a slit along with some heels. I walked over to my full length mirror to examine the outfit.

I was satisfied with this look especially since my makeup complemented it well. I picked out a clutch and a trench coat because I knew the weather wasn't going to be friendly tonight.

Mitzi walked downstairs behind me, dashing pass me to go drink some water. I chuckled at her before setting my belongings on the couch. I noticed that I needed to take pictures and I needed someone to do that for me.

I texted my next door neighbor, Cassandra, telling her to come over it's an emergency. Once I finished applying some more lipstick upon my lips, I heard many knocks on my front door.

Mitzi ran into the room, barking at the door. I quieted her down before opening the door to an out of breath Cassandra.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" She questioned me while panting.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. I just need you to take me some pictures." I smiled and handed her my phone. She snatched my phone out my hand and stood up straight.

"You made me run down this long ass road for some pictures?"

"You stay next door. Why were you running?" I placed my hand on my hips and focused my attention on her.

"First off, I wasn't at home. Second, you said it was an emergency so I ran."

"This is an emergency. I have a date in less than an hour and I need you to take me some pictures before he comes."

"Oooh a date. With who may I ask?"

"Jesus. Now take the picture please." I responded to her question.

She sucked her teeth and followed behind me until I found the perfect spot to take my pictures.

"Looking like an edible goddess. Work it, boo." She boost me up as I started laughing seeing her all on the floor taking pictures. She jumped in the air and took a picture which made me burst out laughing.