Prologue

Nate has been my bully ever since I started high school and it was always difficult for me to deal with him. The fact that he was my childhood friend who used to hang out with me and the fact that he was now my bully really doesn't match. It was painful to see a friend turn into an enemy. I just hope that we could get along like we used to.
Every day feels like hell, lemme tell ya that. My parents disowned me after I revealed the truth about being gay. My parents were homophobic, mind you, so they were shocked and angered by the truth.
I still remember their words: Go kill yourself! You are not a son of ours!
Since then, not only was going to school and dealing with bullies painful, it was also painful to be reminded that my own parents decided to leave me just because of my sexuality. That was also how and when bullying started. My personal informations leaked out and the next thing you know, I was called a homo freak and hurt by others in school.
After a few months, I started pondering about whether to stay in a dorm, even though it wasn't compulsory. Most students stayed in a dorm because it was easier to go to classes and you wouldn't need to travel to school since you were already there. I didn't want to stay in a dorm because there were possibilities that bullies would come knocking down my door after lessons and beating me to a bloody pulp. But because all that was left in my messy house were bad memories, I decided to speak to the principal about getting a dorm.
After getting a dorm, I was expecting to get a partner (since everyone has one). But when I knocked, no one seemed to be inside the room. Since no one answered, I took out the key that was given by the principal and unlocked the door. The room was empty. There were two beds but I was the only one in the room. Well, no one would like to be my roommate anyway. I was actually glad that the principal let me stay in a dorm alone.
Leaving that aside, the dorm seemed big and comfortable. It was like a small hotel room with everything you need. Our school was really big, so I understood why each room was big, but I did not expect it to be so sanitary and comfortable.
Now, I have to deal with the troubles of moving my stuff at home into the dorm. I wasn't that irritated since the dorm was like a small, cozy hotel room. I might not have friends or relatives to help me, but that doesn't mean that I would die. Almost everyone in school was a jerk—especially Nate, so I was glad that I wasn't friends with anyone. I had to admit, my parents were assholes, too. Why can't they support homosexual relationships? I don't see anything wrong with it. But that was only my opinion . . . What about the others? They say that it is wrong because you are having a love relationship with the same gender but my question is why. Why is it wrong? Why is it abnormal? Why can't it be normal? And those questions were still stuck in my mind ever since I had a crush on Nate during elementary school.