Chapter 41-Kidou

"Dannon is my son." G said full on sobbing and crying.

I really felt very sad seeing her like that. I hugged her to me and tried to pacify her. I don't know what to do.

"I know." I whispered.

She immediately backed away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You know?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Kidou told you?"

"No. I just knew it. I could make it from all the situations." She seemed shocked at this.

"You knew all this time?"

"Yes." I answered unsure. Have stepped on some land mine? Will she be angry that I knew and never told her about this.

"You never questioned me about this?"

"That is your personal matter. I won't ask you. If you want to tell me about it as your friend I will listen. I wanted to respect your privacy and decision."

"You don't hate me for this? You don't hate me for leaving that poor kid, young baby alone like that? Don't you think I am cruel?"

"No, I don't think so. The G I know is never like that! She is always kind. If you left him I believe there is some strong reason."

She cried more at this. Have I said something wrong? Am I making things worse? I didn't know what to do except hugging her and trying to share some of her sorrows. After five minutes she stopped crying and looked at me.

"Thank you. Thank you for not hating me. I thought you will go away too. If you did that I don't know what I would have done."

"Mind telling me what's bothering you?"

"Dannon. I am his mother. He is very innocent child. My own son. He deserves more, I know but I am not capable because I am scared. I am very scared. My dad is a business man and my mom a top model who started her fashion line after she had me and her career ended. She, she always hated me. She believed that her career ended because she had me.

She believed that her structure and her beauty diminished after she gave birth to me. She always told me that I was an accident. She always hated me and mistreated me. She abused me physically. She always bet me and scolded me. She tortured me physically. My father, he was never there. He never cared about me.

He married mom because of her beauty and he wanted someone beautiful, a model with him when attending parties. He was never a father. At that stage I developed a phobia about children and childhood. I was never loved in this life of mine. I was always hated and unwanted.

My mom trained me to be a model. She gave a strict training and punished even for a small mistake. She wants me to continue her fame. She wants to get fame she lost as my mother, mother of a top model. Then I met Kidou.

I felt loved for the first time in my life. He loved me for who I am. He loved me, not my beauty. Life was a paradise then but it never lasted long. I got pregnant. Mom was angry about it. She wanted me to get abortion but I couldn't. I couldn't kill a life. A life that was the product of our love. I protested against her. She bet me and tortured me but I never gave up and protected my child. I ran away from her and started living with the money I made from my modelling career.

Then she tricked me and made me enter abortion theater. Somehow due to the bad luck or good luck that I had, Kidou prevented it but he misunderstood me. He thought I wanted to kill the child for my modelling career. He hated me from then. He said girls are always like that. He said I used him for money and I am like every other girl. He called my love fake. He said everything was fake and demanded went to court demanding the child for him. He never listened to me. He never listened. He hated me and I think I deserve it."