Chapter 62-Shopping

His body flush against mine causing a delicious sensation in me, our bodies and limbs entangled with each other, his tongue dancing with mine, tasting each and every nook and corner in my mouth, his lips moving against mine in a delicious frenzy l...

His body flush against mine causing a delicious sensation in me, our bodies and limbs entangled with each other, his tongue dancing with mine, tasting each and every nook and corner in my mouth, his lips moving against mine in a delicious frenzy leaving mine only for a few seconds to take in a breathe of oxygen for survival. Somewhere my brain was notifying me of the consistent knocking on the door but his tongue dancing with mine pushed that thought to the back of mind.

"Gouenji, Destiny! It's been half an hour."Lillian shouted from outside. 

 I froze in shock. Half-an-hour? I am making out with him for half an hour? 

"If you are ready we need to go for shopping." G added.

"Can I come in or are you doing the dirty?" Anna said this time making me push Gouenji away with all my strength. The door is not locked since they were the ones to close while going away. If they were to come in and look at us like this I swear I can never look at them in the eye any day in my life. I am thankful that they respected privacy and left us alone. Since Gouenji didn't expect this I could push him away.

"Nope, I am coming! Just give me five minutes!" I hollered and without looking back I ran away to the bathroom. I am not sure what will happen if I look back! I made out for half an hour? When did that happen? It felt like a second back his lips connected mine for the first time. I can still feel his warmth tingling on my lips. My hands went unconsciously to touch my lips which when I noted promptly brought it down. Before closing the door I glanced at the clock for a split second and sure enough it was more than half-an hour. It's 6:45. Give a few minutes away for all the conversation which was not much we really did made out for half-an-hour. Oh my! I took a shower in five minutes and realized one big mistake. A very great one that is! I didn't bring in clothes with me. Not even a towel. Will Gouenji help me? As if sensing my thoughts Gouenji called me.

"Astrea." I wonder why he calls me Astrea when everyone calls me Destiny! Not that I mind it since I like Astrea better than Destiny and especially with the way my name rolls off his tongue very smooth. "You stopped the shower so I am assuming you found out that you didn't take clothes with me."

Even though I couldn't see him I could very much picture the smirk on his face. Bloody hell! He knew but never bothered to remind me or try to bring me clothes when I was showering. That just means one thing I am not going to get my clothes from his......unless....... Confirming my thoughts he spoke.

"If you want me to bring your clothes you need to pay a price." I knew it! You are playing a very dangerous game Mr.Gouenji Shuuya! You are underestimating me! In a minute I opened the door with a bang and Gouenji was surprised. Taking advantage of his shock I ran to the closet which was next to the bathroom and closed the door on my back. Take that!

Oh no! I didn't run naked! Hell no! That will never happen! I am not a stupid heroine in books or movies who forgets to take her clothes and runs into the male protagonist with just a towel. I am not that dumb(leaving the forgetting the clothes initially part)! Sorry guys! I wore the night dress again. What's wrong with wearing the same dress after bathing if it's just for a few minutes. It's so much better than running naked or getting Gouenji to fetch my clothes which would come at a price.