three

"Don't act like you don't know who she is." Ashanti pulled Zayn out of the room and he frowned.

"I was about to get to her" he replied glancing behind him into the room. "No you weren't she clearly doesn't have the time" he rolled his eyes and pushed her slightly to the side.

They were walking back to his dressing room when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "A-are you Zayn Malik?" He heard a small nervous voice come from behind him.

He turned around and she was standing right there in front of him, in a black see through rove and not much else.

"Uh yeah.." his attention moved from her glowing face down to her chest that was barely covered by the robe.

"Oh my God! I'm such a big fan of your music" Ashanti smirked and walked away letting the two have a moment.

"Oh really?"  He asked looking back up into her eyes. He was distracted for a second. "I'm sorry could you repeat that" she smiled and looked down shyly.

"Oh I was just saying that your music is amazing and you're really cute too"

A small blush crept up on her cheeks and she hid her face behind her small hands. "I'm sorry this is just really surprising and sudden" she was being really cute and that didn't go unnoticed by Zayn.

"I'm a fan of yours too"

She gave him a puzzled look, "you know me?"

"Yeah I occasionally scroll through your instagram page" he mentally face palmed when he realized how weird and creepy he sounded.

"I d-don't mean like I lurk on your page or anything like that. I just look at your pictures an- I'm just going to stop talking now" she giggled at his awkwardness.

"It's fine I kinda knew what you meant" they both shared a quick laugh before the air grew quiet.

"Hey uh I don't know but like me and a couple of friends are going out tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to come. If your not busy of course." She looked up at him with her wide eyes.

"How about you give me your number and I'll give you an answer" his sad attempt at flirting worked. Her number was now in his phone. 

Never did Zayn think that he would be getting her number. He thought that she would be way outta his league and reject him.

"So I'll call you?" She smiled and Zayn could feel himself getting pulled in even more.

"Yeah Zayn..bye" she waved and blew him a quick kiss. He swallowed the lump that was stuck in his throat.

"B-bye" he squeaked out before turning around in embarrassment. He tried to push the thoughts he was having about her out of his mind but it wasn't working. He just need her out of his system.

So he tried once again to call Gigi.

He stood in an empty hallway with his phone up to his ear. "Zaayynn" he heard her slur. He sighed. "Baby where are you?" There was a long pause on the phone before she answered.

"I'm out" he heard voices and whispers in the background. "With who?" He heard a deep voice in the background but no music was playing.

"Gigi..when are you coming home." She giggled and coughed to quickly cover it up. Zayn noticed that too.

"I'm coming to pick you up, where are you" it's was almost 5 and she still hasn't been back for days. He suspected that she was cheating but she loved her too much to think that she was sleeping with someone else.

"I'm fine..I'll be back in couple of hours...or tomorrow. I lo-" he hung up before she could finish her sentence. His chest tightened as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"The pictures turned out great. Really good job today Zayn, meeting of Friday. Don't be late" he nodded and they pulled off going back to his apartment.

Cameras clicked as he got out of the car with Ashanti behind him.

When they got back into his apartment Ashanti turned and asked him the question that has been on her mind.

"So what happened?" Zayn turned to her in the middle of ordering sushi. "I'm getting food?"

"No i mean between you and Safi. By the way this is what an upgrade is. Damn she thicc."

He smiled thinking back to earlier. "She said she's a fan, I embarrassed myself, she giggled really cutely, asked me if I wanted to go out with some friends tonight, and gave me her number" Zayn felt a slap on his head.

"All of that happened and you didn't tell me sooner?" He shrugged and rubbed his head "I didn't think it was that important"

"You're like one step away from getting her. All you gotta do is drop that mop with hair"

Ashanti was pushed of for the kitchen stool. "Chill man I was joking"