ten

"Wait Safi don't go" she pulled her duffle bag up on her shoulder and sighed.

"What?" She shifted onto her left leg and crossed her arms, "it's not like we can't be in the same room together..."

"Zayn if I can remember our earlier conversations then you stayed that you could control yourself. Man I'm just tryna stay out of your business. Not be the business. I get enough attention as it is, chill and stay in your fucking lane."

He inched closer leaving even less space between them, "who said we couldn't simply just be friends?"

"The media, your girlfriend, your publicist..." she stood there and counted off her fingers.

Zayn pushed her hand away and smiled, "So?"

Safi laughed, but it wasn't a "you're funny laugh" it's was more of a "you're stupid laugh"

"So? So! Are you trying to make me the most hated girl on the internet right now?"

Zayn stepped back, "and how am I doing that, Safi?"

"By implying that we could ever be friends in this game were playing. They've already seen us leaving the club together the other night and you coming to my place, so if they see us hanging out often then they see that as an opportunity to say "oh hey look at those two, he's cheating on his sexy model girlfriend with some new girl." Which leads them to believe that you've left Gigi for me.

He chuckled but this was no laughing matter for her.

"Did you really just call Gigi sexy? Yeah she's cute and her body is okay but you're sexy and gorgeous"

"Can you stop that! Your little plan isnt going to woo me over"

He threw his hands up in defense, "I'm not trying to woo you over, simply just trying to say sorry for being an asshole and trying to make peace."

She looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"There was about to be peace when I was almost out the door..."

"But we can make peace right here right now"

"No"

"You're being stubborn" he replied with a frown, "and you're being annoying now I'm leaving"

"Well at least let be but you coffee"

"I don't like it"

"Tea?"

"I'm not thirsty"

"Lunch? Come on it's nothing bad, I'm to trying to make any move on you or anything. Simply just hungry" she sighed and a smile came out.

"Fine, but we're going in your car and don't go anywhere crowded please."

He bit down on his bottom lip and smiled, "I knew you would say yes"

"Uhh only because free food is involved here and I'd be crazy to say no"

He laughed and she followed after.

It's short but it's something I guess...more coming very soon.