thirteen

She didn't know why but she listened to her manager for once. Seeing it as a better option rather than causing anymore problems like she usually does.

Safi opened her apartment door and switched the light on. Her phone buzzed yet again with another text from Zayn. She had been trying her best to avoid him at all cost.

Are you ignoring me?

She read the texts which was probably the most he would be getting from her all day.

You're ignoring me aren't you?

Please tell me I didn't do something wrong again?

I really need someone to talk to right now.

Safiiii

She tapped fingers on the kitchen island impatiently. She really wanted to text him back. Her stubbornness was getting the best of her now.

-

Zany sighed and looked down at his phone. They all said read at 11:43 pm.

His eyes widened with happiness when he saw that he might me get something else from her.  He saw the three for pop up and fade out again at least three times in the last minute.

He began to get a little frustrated. She never even sent on e text and he knew that he was being ignored.

Safi you're really playing right now.

-

Safi sighed and turned her phone off deciding to go get some sleep. As she walked back into her bedroom after taking a shower there was a knock at the door.

She looked at the clock hanging on the wall to check the time. She saw that it's was already 1am.

Safi ignore it thinking whoever it was would get the hint that she was sleeping. Another knock was heard at the door again, this time a little louder than the last.

She began to get agitated. "Why the hell wont they leave me alone?"

She walked out her bedroom and walked to the front door. She looked through the peep hole and saw the one person who she didn't want to see at her door, or anywhere near her for that matter.

She was being a bit harsh but she'd rather not be labeled as a home wrecker in the daily news for everyone to see.

"Go home Zayn" she mumbled through the door.

"Why can't I come in?" She could hear the pout in his voice and her heart began to melt. "Because you have a girlfriend at home. Where you can go cuddle with her and talk with her...not me"

He sighed, "but were friends like you said"

"Friends don't hangout by themselves at 1 in the morning"

She looked through the peep hole again and saw him smile, "then were best friends if you must know."

She couldn't help but laugh a little at him. "Zanie poo..."

"Ew, why?" She laughed again and wrapped her hand around the door knob.

"Are you letting me in?" He asked.

She didn't say anything back and pulled the door open. He stepped closer and licked his lips. He tried so hard to keep his eyes directly on her face.

"Only for and hour...no longer"

More? Should I go further?