Safe and Sound (?)

As Tetsuji was unconscious, Light went through his phone, which proved to be useless. Tetsuji didn't have much except for text messages with his uncle and a few girls from class. Light took note of those girls, just in case. He saved Tetsuji's phone number on his own phone and also put his own number in Tetsuji's. Light also went through Tetsuji's bag. His wallet, couple of books for class, scattered phone charms and an old movie ticket.. Light didn't see anything interesting, but he kept a few phone charms and the ticket for personal needs. Tetsuji must be a fan of animation. He also had manga drawings in his notebook.

While Tetsuji rested on Light's bed, he decided to wash his bloody clothes and get rid of the murder weapon. He also disinfected the book he used. It took a while for Light to realize he murdered two people in cold blood because they were mistreating someone he barely knew. But, the more Light looked at Tetsuji, the more it settled in him. Tetsuji was the embodiment of pureness in his eyes.

It took a while for Tetsuji to regain consciousness. When he cracked one of his eyes open, Light checked the time on his watch. It's 6 PM. Judging from Tetsuji's phone, he didn't live with his parents, but with an uncle who's usually out working, so he didn't worry about keeping him late.

"Where... Where am I..?" Tetsuji slowly sat up in Light's bed. He looked around Light's room, then at him. "Light.. What happened...?" he asked, attempting to leave the bed. Light stopped him. "Why am I here?"

"Wait, Tetsuji, rest for a bit." Light said calmly, standing up. Tetsuji slowly nodded and sat on the bed. "You were knocked out by those guys. Luckily, I was there to get you out in time. You're a bit banged up, though..." he walked and reached for Tetsuji's face, rubbing his forehead. "You'll stay the night with me, won't you, Tetsuji...?" he sat next to him. "I'm worried people might prey on you.." Light was worried someone might hurt Tetsuji. Talk to him. Take advantage of his innocence.

"Why...? I can fend for myself.." Tetsuji replied. Light cupped his cheek all of the sudden, leaning even closer to his face. Tetsuji gasped. He didn't expect this at all. He immediately blushed. "Light...!!"

"Please, Tetsuji? Stay with me. My family is out on a trip.. It'll be just us. Fun, right?" Light grinned madly, pressing their foreheads together.

Tetsuji didn't know how to respond. He was also too nervous. This is a different Light from school. Tetsuji slowly nodded, getting lost in Light's brown eyes. He swore Light's eyes flashed red for a second, revealing a dangerous intent.

Light cupped Tetsuji's other cheek. "Don't worry, Tetsuji." he said quietly, then he softly pressed his lips against Tetsuji's, kissing him deeply and wrapping his arms around Tetsuji's waist. Tetsuji froze for a quick moment, then he kissed Light back, finding his hands holding tightly onto Light's shirt.

Light had his eyes open for a moment as he kissed Tetsuji. He wanted to see his reaction, which was a blushing mess. Light kissed him deeply, pushing him on the bed. They separated for a moment to catch their breath, but they continued to make out for a while. During that, Light began to unbutton Tetsuji's shirt.

"What are you doing?" Tetsuji stopped him.

"Taking your clothes off. You need new ones for tonight, after all." Light replied, continuing to unbutton Tetsuji's shirt.

Tetsuji stopped him again. "I can do it myself.." He said, getting off the bed. "I need clothes, though. And a bathroom."

Light already knew Tetsuji's clothing size due to him taking a peek at his uniform. Turns out Tetsuji is the size Light was when he was younger. He had the perfect clothes to spare. They were already set out. He passed them to Tetsuji. "The bathroom is down the hall. I'll make you something to eat, as well."

Tetsuji cracked a tiny smile. "Thank you.." he said quietly, making his way to the bathroom.
Light went to the kitchen. He whipped up something quick for him and Tetsuji. If only I knew his favorite food, Light sighed as he set up Tetsuji's plate. He definitely meant to keep those dishes without cleaning them in order to have something with Tetsuji's touch on them. The more he thought about the boy, the more Light wanted to keep him. He was too caught in his own little world that he didn't notice Tetsuji shyly walking in the room.

"Tetsuji!" Light said. "You look really cute. Your food is on the table, eat up!" he pointed to the plate. Tetsuji nodded and sat down, thanking Light. "You're welcome!" he replied happily, watching him eat. "Those clothes look good on you."

"Thank you for lending it to me." Tetsuji said. "Uh, aren't you going to eat, Light?" he asked.

"No, no. I'll eat later." Light insisted. "I want you to feel better. Those guys were really mean to you, I know a home-cooked meal would patch you right up." he smiled, walking towards the table. He took a seat across Tetsuji.

"What happened, anyway...? All I remember is them messing with me..." Tetsuji tried to recalled the events, but everything is fuzzy.

Light cleared his throat. "They were messing with you. One of the guys hit you so hard you knocked out. They freaked out and ran away thinking they killed you." he lied. "Then I took you here." As the subject was brought up again, Light wondered what happened to the bodies. What if he gets caught? Worried, Light reached over and grabbed Tetsuji's hand. "Well, as long as you're here with me, you'll be safe and sound."

Tetsuji gulped and swallowed his food. For some reason, he couldn't believe it. But, he smiled at Light and felt his cheeks turn red. "I hope so." he replied.