13~Toy Soldier

Hello, I want to thank all of my new fans and readers for reading commenting and voting! I want to thank my mom for making me feel better after I started to break down and cry today! Love You Tons! XOXOXOXOXO =D

Today we won our 1st game with the score of 3 to 2. Go Patriots. 

I'm not in the mood for any exclamation points so.....

Happy Read.

~Toy Soldier

Tristen POV

Mr. Adas thinks of me as a total and complete idiot. 

He thinks he’s smart and I’m not doubting his intelligents one bit, but his way too big, sized ego is getting to his head. He doubts peoples intelligents, especially mines. I honestly don’t know what world he lives in but there is something up with him for thinking the way he does because just the other day he told me to never come anywhere near his house. 

He thinks that there is something going on between Payton and I but he got it wrong. If anything, his daughter and I are both acting like innocent children and I would never do anything to deflower her. Nope, not at all. That was her mates’ job not mine. 

I’m not saying that I had my fair share of girls but there’s something about Payton that makes me think twice. There’s something different….no special about her. Just knowing that I’m yet to figure out what that special thing is, I keep to myself. 

Mr. Adas said something about Payton being in love with me but I don’t think he’s right. I know Payton has some type of feelings beyond friends for me but it’s probably a small crush that will be long forgotten in a couple of days or even weeks. 

Something was itching at the back of my head telling me that I was way off but I really wasn’t in the mood at the moment. I’m going over to my parents house and I don’t want to be in such a horrible mood when I see them. 

Just then my phone starting blinking meaning that I got a text message. I took it off the dash board to see that it was Payton. I didn’t bother looking at the text knowing that she would ask me what I was up to and if I could come and see her. 

Clearly her dad haven’t told her what he told me. Last week at the bomb fire once one of Payton friends took her way from me, I caught a glimpse of Mr. Adas talking to the Alpha. I swear this man is out to get me, ruin me and spit me back out. 

He told the Alpha that he wanted me nowhere near his daughter and he wanted me to cut off all contact with her all while I stood their starring at him through the eyes of a wolf but still in a mans body.