12| That's for being an ass.

Without ice cream, there
would be darkness and chaos.

Kathy's POV

Even though I've been in school for a few weeks, Anthony is always there to make sure I don't overexert myself. He's still worried about my wounds, even though I told him I'm okay.

Now that I've gotten to know him more, I now find him annoying and cute at the same time. Soon... Shut up with your nonsense.

I may have developed a tiny crush on him, but not enough that I want to date him. It'll probably go away in a few days. You can't fall for someone that quick anyway, right? Who are you trying to convince?

While getting ready for school, I hear Anthony shout, "We're leaving in 10 minutes."

"Okay!" I shout back. I quickly finish getting dressed and make myself look more presentable. Eh. A for effort.

Outfit:

"Which car are we taking?" I ask when I meet him in the garage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Which car are we taking?" I ask when I meet him in the garage.

He smirks and asks, "Who said we were taking a car?"

"What? Isn't that going to attract more attention to us than a regular car?" I ask, trying to make him use a car.

"Sunshine, are you saying you're embarrassed to be seen with me?" He asks, pretending to be hurt.

"No! That's not what I'm saying. I mean, don't you have a reputation to keep up?" I ask.

"Wait, is that why you make me drop you off at the entrance and then park?" He asks, just realizing this.

"No?" I say. "I mean, I'm technically a nobody at school. No one pays attention to me, but people always pay attention to you. I mean, look at you." I murmur the last part.

He hears and smirks, "Shut up, you know what I mean."

"Sunshine, you're not a nobody... Do you think I give a fuck about my reputation? I'm just there to graduate. And if it makes you feel better, I like hanging out with you." He says with a boyish grin.

I feel my face flush, and he just chuckles. He chooses a car, and I say, "Thanks." Hoping he knows what I'm actually thanking him for.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Hey, bitch." Cece says when I slip into the chair beside her.

She has a bag of chips open, and I take one. "Bye, bitch." She says, placing the bag away from me.

I laugh, and she asks, "How's your apartment search been going?"

"So far, not so good. All of the places I've checked out have either thin walls, expensive rent, or are too small." I say, sighing.

The Nerd is a Fighterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें