B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 1

He stole my heart,
so I am planning revenge.
I am going to take his last name.

Kathy's POV

I step out of the changing room, and Cece and Alessia gasp. I love this dress! You're like a Disney princess walking down the aisle.

Outfit:

"Well...?" I ask, twirling in my dress. They both squeal and smush me into a group hug.

"You look beautiful!" Cece exclaims.

"This dress was made for you," Alessia says.

I smile and take a deep breath. "I'm so nervous," I say, laughing.

"Don't worry. Anthony will be too distracted by your tits to even think about backing out."

Karren and Jasmine arrive, and I quickly hug them. "I can't believe we're going to be sisters soon!" Jasmine says excitedly.

"You look breathtaking, Kathy," Karren says sincerely.

I feel joyful tears start to form, and I try to hold them in. I give them all one more hug, and they all head out.

Cece is the last to leave and grabs my shoulders. "I'm so happy you found your other half. You're going to do fine out there. I'll be beside you to control your walking speed." She says, laughing.

"Don't worry. I've had plenty of practice walking down the aisle slowly and gracefully." I say, feeling my heart pound faster.

Cece hears her daughter squealing and says, "I told her I'd be back in a few minutes, and she's already fussing."

I laugh and say, "Who would have thought you and Michael would have a kid and get married?"

She rolls her eyes and says, "You and Anthony."

A few moments later, my intro begins, and Cece loops her arm through mine. "Go time." She says, guiding me towards the aisle.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle," I whisper before the door opens for my entrance.

"I love you, Kathy." She says seriously.

"I love you too," I answer, watching the door open.

The second I make eye contact with Anthony, all my nerves disappear. I begin to walk down the aisle and keep my eyes on Anthony. Don't trip! Fuck you.

Anthony's eyes never leave mine, but they start to form tears, and he wipes them away. He smiles at me and mouths, "I love you."

I smile back and make it to the front with Cece. She places my hands in Anthony's and says, "I trust you'll take care of her. Make me proud, Anthony."

"Yes, ma'am." He says, taking it to heart.

The beginning of the wedding went by a lot faster than I thought it would, and it was time for me to say my vows.

"I love you without fear, without hesitation, and promise to support you, encourage you, and cherish you. As your wife, I am yours. I pledge my heart and soul to you and you alone." I see another tear trickle down his face, and I give him a teasing smile.

He shakily squeezes my hands when he starts to speak, "I promise to spend each day working to become the truest version of myself for you, us, and our family. I stand by you, a rock to lean on, a shoulder to cry on, a pillow to rest your head. As your husband, I am yours, and I tenderly deliver you my heart."

A few minutes later, the priest announced us, husband and wife. We're motherfucking married! Anthony cups my cheek and brushes his lips against mine. I pull him closer, and people start clapping. We walk down the aisle, and Anthony carries me at the end.

I laugh and whisper with a smile, "I love you, Anthony Ryder."

"And I love you, Katherine Ryder." He says. "You're stuck with me now, Sunshine."

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Thank you for reading! 😊

Here's the website I got the vows from!
https://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/wedding-tips-and-ideas/wedding-vows/romantic.htm

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋