The Plans

It was the last day of college. You had just finished tests, finals, and wanted to spend the last time you had with some friends at the pub.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard a voice behind you say.

"Hey Alice! Hey Caitlyn!" You exclaimed as you turned around.

Alice has been your best friend since at least 5th grade. You and her both met Caitlyn in your first week or so of art school. Alice was fairly tall, (though you were the tallest in the group) with long blonde hair with slight hint of blue-green from wear she dyed it. Caitlyn was slightly shorter than you, and had short black hair, and always wore a bandana as a headband.

"So what are you doing after school today?" Caitlyn asked.

"I was gonna go home and play some video games." Said Alice.

"I was gonna cause havoc on the streets...ya know the usual." You said jokingly.

"Video games too?" Said Alice.

"Yup." You laughed. Then, you thought of a good idea.

"Hey, why don't we go to a fun place tonight? To celebrate the last day of college? It would be nice to just hang out with you guys instead of barely being able to talk because of class and such." You said, hoping for positive reactions.

"That sounds like fun actually!" Exclaimed Alice.

"I agree." Said Caitlyn.

"So," you started, "where should we go? The bowling alley?" You asked.

"Too many people. And I suck at bowling." Said Caitlyn.

"Yeah, me too..." You answered with a sigh.

"The roller skating place that just opened?" Asked Alice.

"You know I'm not coordinated." You said with a slight laugh.

"Oh yeah, the birthday party incident." She smirked.

"DO NOT SPEAK OF IT!" You yelled accidentally.

You both dropped the topic, and you all started to think of an idea. You got it!

"I heard that a pub just opened up in the town. It's gotten pretty good reviews. Wanna go there? I heard the wings are delicious. I think it's like a sports bar and grill place." You explained.

"That sounds good." They both said in sync.

"Alright! Then it's settled. I'll meet you guys in the great lawn. About 7:30?" You said.

"Yup."

"Sounds good."

"Alright see you then!"

All 3 of you both walked your seperate ways and went to your houses.

You actually quite enjoyed the past 4 years. You watched things online on how the anime/manga art style was frowned upon at school. But you received nothing but good things about your art. You couldn't wait for tonight. You thought it would be the best night of your life!

But you may have been wrong.