The Encounter

You woke up in a dark room. You had no idea what day or time it is. You were in a chair. You tried to get up, but your hands were tied on the back of it.

You looked around the room. There's was barely anything. A table with a small package on it, a door with keys hung high above it, and a clock on the wall behind you, thank the gods.

"10:26? Am or pm?"

Am. You heard a voice say.

"W-what?" You asked yourself. "W-who said that?!?"

You were so confused. You thought you were going mad, crazy, bonkers, completely nuts! You heard a voice in your head, when no one's in the room with you. How did you hear someone speak?

"What's going on!?!" You yelled. You heard the voice again.

Calm down my sweethearted lass, everything will be fine. I'll be up in a minute or two.

You sat there, wanted to scream your head off, break out of the rope that tied you, and run.

Sure enough, you heard footsteps again. They sounded like they were on stairs...again!

You heard a click of the lock, you knew it was the door cause it slowly crept open.

A figure stood at the door. He was average height, and a very intimidating figure. You guessed it was the man from...You didn't know how long you've been asleep. You had no idea.

How long has it been? You thought.

"Only since last night." Your captor said.

"I know I've asked this already but who are you?" You said nervously, awaiting an answer.

He just stood there. His head hung low with his hood up, with his hands in his pockets of his black hoodie. It looks like he wore all black clothes. Black converse, black jeans with rips below and slightly above the knee. You thought he had a tight black shirt underneath his hoodie.

"You wouldn't be wrong." He said.

Can he read my thoughts?

"Yes, I can." He said, laughing afterwards. His laugh sounded lifeless, with out a soul or very little of one.

You've had enough of his games already, and you just started playing. "I'm not gonna ask you again," you said with anger, "who, ARE YOU!?!" You finally snapped.

His head shot up, but you could still barely see his face.

"Tut, tut." He said. "Y/N, don't you know that's not how you should act to a new friend?" He asked.

"How do you know my name?" You asked fiercely.

"Why, I know some things about you. Not everything." You doubt that. "I know your name, that you just finished art school, and that you had a great time with friends last night." You could practically smell the lie coming from his mouth.

"You're right!" He heard your thoughts. "I do know a lot more about you."

You were in shock. You could believe this was happening. You would never see Caitlyn, Alice, or your family ever again! You wanted to get out, you wanted to scream, but most of all you wanted to cry...but you knew it would not be the smartest thing to do.

"Please," you finally said, "who are you? What do you look like? Put down your hood, and let me look at you." You said after calming down a little.

He reluctantly lifted his hands out of his pocket, and said one final thing before he put down his hood. "Must you take the fun out of things like this Y/N?"