The Party

It was the day of the party. It was 11:00am, the party didn't start until 9:00pm, and you were already nervous. You were all dressed for the day, but you figured Anti would have you change for the party.

"That's true. But I don't have anything here. I'll have to go out and buy something for you." He smirked.

"Oh boy." You shook your head, and laughed. "When are you going?"

"Right now." He answered. "I'll be back in no time. When I was out the other day I saw something that's perfect."

"Okay." You walked over to him, and kissed him on the cheek before he left. And with that, he was gone.

(Time skip)

Anti glitched back in the living room. "I'm back." He said. "Sorry I took a little longer. I remembered that I had to take care of something."

"It's alright." You answered. "I've been anxious all day."

"There's nothing you need to be worried about. I'll introduce you to everyone, and then it will all be okay." He touched the side of your face, and kissed your lips. You smiled.

"I wish the party could just start already. So I wouldn't be nervous anymore." You said after he pulled away.

"You do know that I can speed up, reverse, and freeze time right?" He joked.

"Oh yeah." You laughed. "I forgot."

You glanced over at the clock on the stove, and it started ticking faster. Soon, the clock read 8:15, and the sky was orange and pink.

"Shall we get ready?" He asked.

"I'll get ready. You won't change much I bet." You joked.

"I'll put on a buttoned up black shirt and ripped jeans. That's as fancy as I get. Now go get dressed!" He handed you the bag he was holding.

You went up to your bedroom to get dressed.

"Haven't been in here a while." You said.

You pulled the dress out of the bag. It was red with a black belt with a golden buckle. It was short, about half way down your thighs, but you've grown to become accustomed to the fact that Anti wants to see you in short clothes.

You put it on, and it was actually really cute. You curled your hair, and put on a tad bit of makeup. A bit of blush here, a bit of lipstick there, and just a touch of eye shadow right here.

You looked in the mirror. You wondered...

What can I add to this that'll finish the look?

Maybe the necklace you wore the first day you were here. Anti said.

I was thinking that too. Got any braclets too?

Yes. There's one in my room. It's in a drawer in the closet.

You walked to his room after putting on the necklace, and walked into the closet.

Which drawer?

Go forward 3 steps, turn to your right, and it's the...second drawer down.

You did exactly that, and opened the drawer. You saw the bracelet. It was a charm bracelet, with a Septic Sam charm. It looks like it was made especially for you. There was no way this was sold in a store, or sold on Jacks merchandise website.

But...You saw something else in the drawer too. You didn't see the whole thing, but you saw the end of it. It was a knife. In the drawer? Why? You carefully picked it up, and saw something on the handle. It was an engraving.