(9) You Promised us, you promised me

*unedited*
(1-15-18)

Kole's POV

I watch as Sam is being hooked up to wires and a heart monitor. My heart breaks seeing her like this. Will's doctor cuts her the oversized shirt and pants. I mentally growl, I don't want anyone looking at what is mine.

This is the first time I have seen her body. There are whip marks and bruises all over her body. There looks like there is also patches of skin missing.

"Alpha Kole," the doctor says. "I think it's best if you leave for this part, along with Alpha William."

"No, I am not leaving my mate," I respond.

"Sir-"

"The answer is no."

"What will you be doing?" Will asks.

"She has a patch of silver into her stomach and I have to remove it without medical tools. I will be using my hands and since she is just now being hooked up to an IV she will be screaming and trying to get out of my hold. She will be in a lot of pain."

My wolf whimpers at the thought of Sam going through pain again. "We can help hold her down," William suggests.

"Ok. One hold her legs down and another hold her shoulders. I will have my interns hold her arms."

I hold her shoulders, while Will holds her feet. "I thought she is asleep."

"She is, but the amount of pain she is about to be in will cause her to wake up." I nod. I watch the doctor put on gloves because we are dealing with silver. "Whatever you do, do not let go of her. If she moves it can harm her more."

We all nod. "On the count of 3."

"1"

"2"

I tighten the grip on Sam without hurting her, "3"

His hand goes into a gash inside her stomach. She isn't moving as much as I thought she would. "Here comes the difficult part." He goes a little deeper and Sam's eyes shoot open. She screams in pain and tries to get away.

"Baby, I'm here," I say.

"Please!! Make it stop," she cries.

My hurt breaks. "It'll be over soon. I promise."

The doctor takes his hand out with a patch of silver. "How ya doin sweetheart?" He asks Sam.

I frown. I don't like him giving her a nickname. "Please just make it stop," she cries.

"Why is she in pain still?" Will asks. "You don't have your hand in her stomach anymore."

"In order to grab the amount I did, I also punched some back," he explains. "Ready for round 2?"

"Let's get this over with."

He sticks his hand back in. "Ok, sweetheart, try not to move ok? I know this is going to hurt, but you have to trust me."

She nods. Her eyes are red and puffy with tears rolling down her cheeks. I hear a piercing scream and she thrashes around. "Sam," I say. "Baby look at me." She does, But does not try stopping her thrashing. "You have to stay calm. You will hurt yourself more. Do you trust me?" She nods, "I will never do anything to hurt you on purpose."

"Ok!" Doc exclaims. "We're all done, now we just have to stitch you up."

She groans, "will this hurt?"

"Yes, the numbing medicine has not had time to kick in and she is not asleep."

I see him get a needle and thread. Since she has not shifted she heals at a human rate. "On 3"