(22) Luna Ceremony pt. 2

*unedited*(2-12-18)

*unedited*
(2-12-18)

Kole's POV

We all help hold Sam down while Bellamy tries to extract the bullets. Once they are out Sam's eyes are still closed. "Sam?" I ask holding her head. I rub her check and shake her lightly. "Wake up."

I start feeling this intense pain in my chest and I double over. "What. The. Hell." I grit.

Bellamy's eyes almost pop out of his head and he checks Sam. He puts two fingers against her neck trying to find a pulse. He starts doing compressions, counting each. "What's happening?" Mom cries.

The pain increases and I scream. I hear Blake scream along side of me. The doctor still continues to do compressions. "Bellamy," mom says putting her hand on his shoulder. "Is she alive or not?"

He looks tired. "We have to keep going," Bellamy says.

Dad pulls him away and I rush over to her. "No. No. No. no," I cry. I feel tears running down my cheeks. "Wake up!" I shake her. "Please... wake up"

When she doesn't wake up I just hold her in my arms. Blake holds her hands and he is crying also. "Come on boys," mom says. Dad and her have to fight us to get us away. Before we take a step, Sam's body is lifted from the ground.

Her eyes are pure white and her hair has never looked softer. "I'm sorry to make my appearance like this," she says.

"Who are you?" Father asks.

"I am the moon goddess," she answers. We all stare at her in awe. "I can assure you that Sam is not dead. This always happens when I take over a vessel."

I relief sigh escapes my lips. "So... she's alive?" Blake asks.

She nods. "I have news to share." Her facial expression becomes very serious. "The war is being pushed up by a month. The other side has no idea about her powers being unleashed. It will be an element of surprise. You all we being very helpful in this battle, but when Macy tells you to do something you do it. Even if it's completely against your wolf." She says the looking straight at Blake and I.

"We need to have a plan," father speaks after a moment of silence.

"Don't worry of creating a plan. Macy and Sam have already created a plan. It's your job to follow them precisely. This is a life or death situation. One wrong move can cost you your life."

"She's going to make it out alive right?" Sam mother asks.

"I'll try my best," she nods. "Sam is a very strong girl and Macy is my strongest daughter. They make a great team. Well I'm afraid my times up," she looks over to Aria and smiles. "Congrats."