(28) Changes

Samantha's POV

Samantha's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I have been back. Everything has been wonderful. The boys have given everything I have wanted and have treated me almost every night.

With the boys making love to me every night, I am almost always tired. They always want at least two rounds every night. Yesterday I was beyond sick, so we didn't do anything. The sickness always comes in the morning though or every time I am near food that I don't like.

Michelle is making me take a pregnancy test today. No one else knows about me being possibly pregnant. And I don't want the boys to find out either... cause if I am not pregnant, they will be crushed.

"All you have to do is pee on it and wait 3 minutes," Michelle says.

"Ok," I take the test and wait three minutes. Those were the longest three minutes of my life. What if I am pregnant? I don't know if I am fit to be a mom.

My phone timer goes off and I intake a breath. I look at the test... Pregnant

Oh God... tears spring into my eyes. "Sam?" I completely forgot that Michelle is waiting outside the door. I open the door and take a seat on the side of the tub. She gasps and hugs me.

"Oh my baby! Congratulations!"

"I-I can't believe it..." I whisper. "What if it lying?"

"What if it's true?" She counters.

"I'll make an awful mother," I cry.

"No you won't," she hugs me again. "You will be an amazing mother. I'll be here to help you if you need my help. And my sons will be here with you for every step."

I'm so glad I put my wall up. Now they can't hear what I am thinking and they cannot feel my emotions. I hug her back. "We should go make sure I'm pregnant. I think I need Bellamy to confirm it."

"Let's go."

It's a quick walk to the infirmary. "Luna?" Bellamy asks curiously.

"Good morning Bellamy," Michelle greets.

"Good morning to you both. What can I help you with?"

"We need to speak privately," I say. There are too many wolfs in here at the moment for me to openly say it. He tells us to follow him to his office, which the walls are sound proof.

"So, What would you want me to help you with?"

"I took a test this morning... and I need you to sea if it is true or not," I say hoping that he gets it.

My Alpha Mates✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara