3

Baby, baby you are
A carmel macchiato~

I grab my phone and answer it. "Who is it and why are you calling me at 8 in the morning?" I say grumpy. I hear laughs. "Minsook and Hyun I swear if this is a prank call-" I hear more laughing. "Ok! I'm hanging up-!" "Noooooo!!!!" They scream at the same time.

"Then what do you want?!" I shout. Jessica hung up so it's just Timber and I. I roll my eyes and sit up.

H=Hyun
S=Sunmae

H: Yeah. I need you to get dressed.
S: Why?
H: Cause you have a meeting with BigHit to work as a single handed artist instead of with those boys!!

I take the phone away from my ear and look at the phone crazy. Then put it back to my ear.

S: YOU DID WHAT?!
H: Yeah I know! I'm the best boyfriend ever!
S: I can't believe you!!
H: I know right!
S: I cant believe you would sacrifice my happiness and my dreams just because YOUR JEALOUS!!
H: SUNMAE! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE JEALOUS!!
S: YOUR SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT ME! NOT LET YOUR JEALOUSY GET THE BEST OF YOU!!
H: YOUR ACTING LIKE I KILLED YOUR PARENTS OR SOMETHING!!!
S: .....................
H: Oh god.... Sunmae I didn't mea-
S: You promised you wouldn't hurt me again with the promise ring..... And yet you've already broken that promise. Not even a full 24 hours later...... I'm disappointed in you and I'm hurt......
H: Sunmae wai-
S: ......Goodbye......

Sunmae hangs up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't take it any more. I break down crying on the spot. I wanted to call Minsook, but I know she can't help me right now.

Then I remember the little piece of paper Jimin gave me with his phone number. I grab it and punch in the numbers. I press the call button and it rings once until Jimin answers.

J=Jimin
S=Sunmae

J: Hello?
S: ..........Jimin?
J: Yes. Who is this?
S: ......... I-It's Sunmae.....
J: Oh! Hey Sunmae! Is everything ok?
S: N-no......*cries on the phone*
J: Sunmae, where are you?
S: I'm at home...... Why?
J: Send me your address. I'm coming over there.
S: O-ok......

Jimin hangs up.

I text Jimin my address and sit and wait. While I wait, I cry really hard. I'm pretty sure the neighbors down the street could hear me. I quiet down when I hear the door bell ring. I get up and look through the peep hole.

"W-who is it...?" I say with tears running down my face. The person takes off his face mask and sunglasses. "It's me, Jimin." I wipe away the tears that were falling, but more keep coming. I gave up after 30 seconds and unlocked the door to let Jimin in.

I open the door and Jimin rushes in taking off his mask and sunglasses. I close and lock the door behind him. He's smiling but once he sees my tear filled face he rushes towards me.

"Sunmae! What happened? Why are you crying like this?" He brings me to the couch and we sit down. "It's....... My so called 'boyfriend'....." I cry more. Jimin hugs me and places his cheek on the top of my head.

"Shhh shhh...... It's going to be ok.... Tell me what happened." I nod my head and break away from the hug. I start from when all of the problems started to now. "And that's when I called you...." I say sniffling. Jimin looks astonished.

"Wow.... I never thought your boyfriend would be this cruel...." I nod my head a little. I lay my head on Jimin's shoulder to ease the aching in my head. Jimin doesn't mind this action. Instead he places his arm around my waist in a comforting way.