17

Sunmae's POV

"A-Appa...? E-Eomma...?" I say softly. I watch the figures as they turn around and smile at me. "Sunmae... My baby girl..." The male one said. The female smiles happily. "M-Mom..! D-Dad..!" I run towards them and hug them. We all fall to the ground hugging and crying. My mom holds my cheeks and looks at me. "Your grew up to be such a beautiful girl.." She says smiling. I smile too with tears on my face.

"I thought I would never see you again.." My dad says. I smile and hug him tighter. He kisses the top of my head. "But.... You'll leave us again..." He says sadly. I pull away.

"What do you mean?! I just got you back!!" I say panicked. My mom points to an image. It shows me in the hospital bed dying. "It's not your time sweetie.. You just found the love of your life... And you just found your sister.. You finally found your family."

I stand there processing everything my parents just told me. I look at them with a pained expression. "We will meet again, baby girl. I promise that." My dad says smiling. I nod my head and walk back into the dark; turning around one last time to see my parents vanish, along with the light that filled the dark space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkooks POV

Sunhae and I make it back to the hospital. We jump out of the car, and run into the ER. I run to the guys with a smile. "I found her!! I found Sunmae's sister!!" I say happy. Everyone looks at me crazy. "Wait- You found her?!" Jin exclaims. I nod. "Sunhae, meet the rest of BTS. And your sister, is in that room right there..." I point to a room right across from us. Sunhae looks at it then back at us. I nod and she goes towards the door and goes in. I stand and watch from the door way. Sunhae walks up to the unconscious Sunmae and touch her hand slightly.

"Hey sis... It's me.. Sunhae..." She says smiling sadly. "You have to come back... Since you've helped me, It's time for me to help you." Sunhae has a tear going down her face as she smiles at Sunmae, fixing her hair. "I'll be your saviour this time." Sunhae kisses her cheek and turns away, walking out the room, towards me.

"Take me to the doctor." As if on cue, the doctor rushes to us. "Are you Kim Sunhae?" He asks. Sunhae nods. "We need to get her that blood now. If we wait any longer we could lose her." The doctor starts walking away and Sunhae quickly follows.

I go back into the room and watch over Sunhae. I sit down next to her and smile sadly. I start to sing softly.

There's a shop down the street
Where they sell plastic rings
For a quarter a piece
I swear it

Yeah i know that it's cheap
Not like gold in your dreams
But I hope that you'll still wear it

Yeah the ink may stain my skin
And my jeans my all be ripped
I'm not perfect
But I swear I'm perfect for you

And there's no guarantee
That this will be easy
It's not a miracle you need
Believe me

Well I'm no angel
Im just me
But i will love you
Endlessly

Wings aren't what you need
You need me

There's a house on the hill
With the view of the town
And I know how you adore it

So I work everyday
Through the sun and the rain
Until I can
Afford it