Yoongi

I brace myself against the wall as I take in the disturbing scene before me. Uncomprehending. Father Kim...and Hoseok? Why is Hoseok kissing him?! He can't be gay! H-he can't do any of that stuff! He's a fucking priest!
I struggle to keep my calm as I wait for someone to speak and tell me what's happening. Hoseok has a boyfriend. What about Jimin? How is this possible.
     "Is someone going to answer me?" I demand, my voice raspy from the pain still throbbing through my body.
      Father Kim slowly stands, his cheeks red and he looks ashamed. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault-"
      "No it's not!" Hoseok cuts him off. "I kissed him! It's all my fault, hyung." He explains. My eyes widen in the shock of hearing him call me 'hyung'. I'm not used to it.
      I clear my throat. Watching Father Kim as he just looks at Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes on me. "Hoseok. You have a boyfriend, right?" I ask, knowing the answer.
      He scoffs. "Jimin and I broke up last night."
       My shock can't get much worse. Jimin never mentioned that while he was tending to me. I wonder if he made it home safe...surely his arrival home was much better than ours...and I'm getting distracted.
      "Okay but...Father Kim is a holy priest. He can't be corrupted by you." I frown. "Know your boundaries."
      I notice them both flinch at my words. "We're all human." Father Kim whispers, walking up to me and placing his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay to act that way." His eyes are just and calm. Clear.
      I decide to change the subject. Who am I to judge them when right now I have my own battles. "What are we going to do about..." I stop. Unable to continue.
      He nods. "Your parents? I'm going to keep the both of you safe. You can stay here as long as you want. I'm going to report the abuse to the police and have them arrested." He explains matter of factly.
Jail? Our insanely religious appa put in jail? The thought is shocking and completely unrealistic. "We can't disappear forever. Do they know we're here?"
      He shakes his head. "Of course not. They also do not know where I live. You're safe here. Why didn't you tell me about the abuse a long time ago? I've known you for years now, Yoongi?" He asks quietly, making me feel ashamed.
      I shrug. "I deserved it."
      He scoffs. "You certainly did not. Violence is never the answer no matter what. What your appa did was wrong and he should be punished for it. You never deserved any of that, understand?" He demands, eyes seeking my own, filled with compassion and understanding.
     I clear my throat as he hugs me. "You'll never have to deal with that again. Stay here as long as you want." He adds, smiling widely. "I made you dinner, by the way." He says, heading into the kitchen to retrieve it.
      While alone, I carefully sit beside Hoseok and he grabs my hand, squeezing. I sigh, looking at him closely. "You know you can't have a future with him, right?"
      He swallows hard, nodding. "I know."
      Nodding, I rest my head on his and just let us comfort each other. Hoseok speaks up again after a few moments. "Jimin likes you."
      I frown and glance down at him. "W-what?"
      "Jimin likes you. A lot. That's why we broke up. I was so angry at the time." He pauses, looking guilty. "I acted hastily and broke it off. Maybe I shouldn't have done it but it felt like the right thing to do."
      "Why do you think he likes me?" I ask, wholly confused.
       "While we were...being together...he called out your name." He explains, blushing. "I got so damn mad."
      I flush, realizing what he means. They were...sleeping together and Jimin called out my name? Why would he do that? Is that why he didn't mention them breaking up to me? He was embarrassed or something?
I don't know how to feel about it so I remain quiet as Jin comes back with a hot plate of the dinner he made. I thank him and begin eating, surreptitiously watching the two as they make quick frequent glances at each other. Somethings going on...

After the pain meds kick in and I feel a little better after eating, I decide to give the others space while I call Jimin. I want to talk to him. I mean, we're friends, right? I just want to check up on him.
      He picks up on the fifth ring sounding tired. "Hello?"
      "J-Jimin?"
       "Yoongi? Is everything okay? You never call me." I can just picture the wide smile on his face.
       Feeling my own lips turn up, I reply. "Hoseok told me you two broke up. I just, uh, wanted to check on you." I sigh. That was lame.
       He's quiet for so long I worry he's hung up. "Oh...d-did he tell you why?" He sounds...embarrassed?
       "Of course not. That's your business." I lie. It doesn't come easy to me but for this...for this I can let it go.
       "Oh." Now relieved. "Yeah, I'm okay."
        "I'm glad." I'm so stupid.
       "Hey Yoongi?"
       "Hm?"
       "C-can you maybe come over? I could really use a friend to talk to."
       My pulse quickens in my throat but I don't know why. "Of course. Give me about an hour?" I wonder if Jin would mind taking me...
        "Really? Thank you. I'll see you then!" He hangs up, sounding much more awake and cheerful.
        Smiling to myself, I move back into the living room to ask about getting a ride. I'm surprised Hoseok isn't in the room with Father Kim.
       He smiles, reading my mind. "He went to shower. What can I do for you?" He sets down his lap top where he was working.
      "I was wondering if you could give me a ride to Jimin's house..."
       He pauses, studying me in surprise. "Why don't you just take my car. I trust you to come back with it in one piece.
       I look at the keys he tosses me in shock. "I don't have a license."
       He shakes his head, winking. "Just drive carefully. I won't tell if you don't."
       Smiling at just how much I've truly missed about this man, I bow to him and turn to leave. Stopping short when he calls my name.
       "Yoongi-ah?"
       "Yes?"
       "Call me Jin." He gets up and places his hand on my shoulder. "Also...I think you should give up your path as a priest."