Chapter Five ✔

Junie's POV

The bell rings, and I start making my way back to class when someone grabs my wrist.

I turn to see who it was.

It was Taehyung. What is up with him?

"Hey, Junie!" How the heck does he know my nickname?

"Junie?" I ask, trying to make it seem like I have never heard that word in my life as I keep walking.

"Yup. Oh, by the way, I met your brother. He's pretty chill. Well... He was chill until he heard about what happened yesterday..."

I suddenly stop.

He told him!?

"You told him what happened with that creep in the alley!?" I whisper- scream angrily.

"Yeah..." He sheepishly smiles.

"Why would you do that!?" I say, anger rising.

"Because he wanted to know how I knew you, so he asked..." Of course. How did I not expect Min Yoongi, the overprotective brother, would want to know how a random guy knows me.

After that, we make our way to class in awkward silence.

When we arrive in class, I go to sit down when the teacher says something to me.

"Miss Min, can you please sit next to Mister Kim from now on. The person that is sitting next to him now needs to sit in your desk, so I can see him better." She says.

I politely nod as I sit next to Taehyung. Why him...

The rest of the class period was boring, typical.

When the bell rings, I leave class to go find Yoongi so we can go home when suddenly I feel someone grab my wrist.

I swear if it's Taehyung...

I turn around not to be met with Taehyung but with a girl that I haven't seen before.

Wait...

She's the girl that tripped me earlier.

"Why were you talking to TaeTae Oppa? Are you friends with him?" ew... TaeTae Oppa? I'm pretty sure I just threw up a little...

"Does it really matter if I'm friends with him or not?" I snap back.

"Ugh. You should've thought about it before you gave me attitude." She says

"Whatever," I say as I walk away from her.

I don't even know who this girl is.

Why should I care if she is mad at me or not?

I go outside to see Yoongi at the gate looking around.

Finally, his eyes meet mine as he starts to walk over to me.

"MIN JUNYOUNG!" He yells.

I look at the fuming Yoongi with fearful eyes.

Then, he finally reaches me.

"Why didn't you tell me what had happened last night!?" He asks.

"You were sleeping when I got home," I say as I find an excuse.

It's true. Yoongi was asleep.

We then start walking as he says something.

"Well, you could have woken me up or told me this morning." He says.

"Hah. Me? Wake you up? Crazy. And I had already forgotten it by the time this morning came." I should get an oscar for all of this acting👏👏

"Well, we could've called the police so that guy wouldn't do that anymore, but no..."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. Okay? I'll be more careful."

"Okay, you better be. Oh yeah, we are going to my new friends' place tonight to watch a horror movie. I know you don't like them, but first of all, you can't cook for yourself, and second of all, you can't be home by yourself at night considering we live next to an alley... And I don't like horror movies either, but it'll be fun, so we are going. Period." He says as he walks to the right instead of the left where we live.

"Wait! We're not going home first? My uniform is uncomfortable." I complain.

"Sounds like a personal problem." he laughs. "Just kidding. I bet one of the guys wouldn't mind lending you their clothes. Also, we are sleeping over there cause I don't feel like walking home afterward."

Well then... Guess I'm sleeping in an all guys house...

What could go wrong?

A/N: Hi, guys! So I updated on time! I'm proud of myself. Yeah, I'm doing this instead of studying for the final that I have on Tuesday, so... Fun! Oh, and also I probably won't be able to update next Saturday because I'm going to Disney for school so... Yee. Okay, no, my mom is making me go work out, so I will update my other stories later... Bye!