Chapter Seventeen teen teen

(I'll stop...)

Junie's POV

"Hi, I'm K-Kaylah... I'm... I'm from America... I hope we can all be friends!" The girl says nervously in broken Korean. Probably because she's from America.

I hear several, "Wow! She's from America!" 's And "She's so cool" 's coming from students around the room.

I look up to see a dark skinned girl that looked kind of shy. She is very pretty. I'll introduce myself after class...

Then Ms. Park comes up and says something.

"Well, it looks like the only empty seat is next to Junyoung. Kaylah, can you please sit next to Junyoung? Junyoung, raise your hand." I raise my hand slowly with a delicate smile on my face.

She sits next to me and class begins.

"Hi. I'm Min Junyoung. Nice to meet you." I whisper.

"I'm Kaylah..." She shyly says.

"You don't have to be shy around me. Oh, and I speak English fluently so we can speak in English." I say and she sighs in relief.

(All italics is when they speak in English👍)

"Thank you, Junyoung." She says.

"Of course. Oh, and call me Junie. That's what all of my friends call me." I smile.

"Oh. So we are friends?" She asks, excitedly.

"Of course! I just came here too so I don't have many fri-" I get cut off.

"Can you guys stop talking? Gosh, I'm trying to learn." Tae says.

I scoff. "Says that one who is always talking to me..."

"Haha. Looks like someone is jealous~~" Kaylah pokes my side.

"Ew. Me? Him? Never..." I say, thinking about me and Tae being together.

Not gonna lie, I think we might make an okay looking couple.

"Anyways. Kaylah, I don't have many friends. So you can be one of my few friends. Oh, do you wanna eat lunch with us?" I ask.

"I mean, if they don't mind..." She says.

"Hey, Tae. You don't mind if Kaylah eats lunch with us, right?" I turn to my other side.

"No, I guess it's fine. As long as you don't talk so much. Gosh, you're giving me a headache." He says dramatically.

"Okay, drama queen." I laugh.

"Aww. You guys would be so cute together~~" Kaylah says excitedly.

I blush and look down.

"Aww. You're blushing!" She teases.

"Shut up." I whine, embarrassed.

"Hah. Okay. We should probably get focused" She looks at the teacher.

~~After class~~

Its time for lunch!

I grab Kaylah's wrist and pull her with me to the cafeteria, feeling someone's stare piercing into my back. But I was too lazy to look to see who.

Once we walk in the door, I show her our table.

"That's our table." I say.

"Wait... All of your friends are... Guys?" She gulps.