Chapter Nine ✔

Junie's POV

"Crap, guys! We forgot about school!" I panic.

"Dangit! How in the world could we forget about that!?"

We all run as fast as we can to go get dressed in our uniforms, and once everyone was ready, we all sprint to school.

Once we arrive, we all split up.

Me, Jimin, and Taehyung's class is in the back of the school...

Great.

We all run to class and burst through the door. All three of us were panting and sweating like pigs.

"I see you guys have all gotten your exercise this morning... Too bad, you're late. Detention after school. All three of you."

I text Yoongi.

Us three got detention... How about you and Jin? Detention?

I wait for his response.

Yup, we got it too...

"You should text Namjoon and Jungkook to see if we all have detention." I nudge Taehyung.

"K"

I then listen to the teacher.

"Okay, class, you will all have a project due in a few days that you will be doing with your seat partner."

I look over to see if Taehyung was listening, and he simply nods his head.

"Did they get detention too?" I ask.

"Yup." He chuckles.

~~~~~

The bell finally rings, signaling lunchtime, and I happily get up.

I was about to go outside the classroom when my wrist was grabbed. As a force of habit, I turn and glare. It was the girl from yesterday.

"Why did you come into class with TaeTae Oppa and ChimChim Oppa?" She asks. Seriously this girl is gonna make me barf one day...

"Because I can... Do you have a problem with that?" I snap.

"What did I say about giving me attitude?" She pouts.

"I don't care. I don't know you, and I definitely don't care about what you think." I rip my wrist out of her grip and walk away.

"Who was that?" Yoongi asks. I didn't know he came over here.

"Honestly, I don't even know."

"Well, what did she want?" He asks.

"She wants me to stay away from Taehyung, I think. And Jimin. So I guess she just doesn't want me around the guys." I shrug.

"Do you even care?" He chuckles. What's with all the questions?

"Nope. I can hang out with whoever I want." I say.

We then walk to the lunchroom to the guys' table.

"Hey, I saw you leave. What took you so long?" Jimin asks.

"Oh, this girl is just jealous that I'm friends with you guys."

"Who wouldn't be?" Jin winks.

"She just wants me to stay away from you guys, I guess. But I couldn't care less so..." I sit down.

"Yeah, keep hanging out with us, you're cool." Jungkook does an 'okay' sign.

"Thanks." I laugh.

The rest of the day goes by normally except for detention. Detention was boring though cause we couldn't talk.

After we went home, nothing really happened.

*the next day*

I wake up to an annoying alarm.

I instantly get up and get ready for school.

I go to Yoongi's room and bang on the door.

"Yoongi! Get up!" I yell.

I was greeted by a loud groan, and my brother, cursing under his breath.

I go downstairs and make some breakfast for Yoongi and me. He finally comes down, and we eat.

"So *chew, chew* you and Taehyung?" What the heck? Where did that come from?

"Eww, no. Where did that even come from!?" I cringe.

"Haha. Good."

After eating, we left and went to school.

I casually read my book as our teacher comes in.

"Good morning, class. Today you will be getting a new student. He is from America originally but has come here from Daegu. Please welcome him."

"Hi. I'm Brandon. I hope we can all be friends." He says.

Oh no.

It's him...

A/N: MUAHAHAHAHA you're welcome for that. Okay, bye, guys! Hope you enjoy it!