Epilogue

I don't think I will ever get here. The redhead that stood before me brought a new life to me that I never thought I would ever have. It has been a year since her and I moved into our new role and adjust to be the very first lycans in centuries.

Taking the blood, it gave me a new sense of confidence and power that seemed to hum through my veins. It feels almost like I am on a fast track and was unstoppable. Although the only woman who can ground me was her.

My father had taken a liking to a certain female wolf. She offered him companionship and that was what him and his wolf really needed. He still misses my mother at times but now he was smiling more often. Recently, they have begun traveling around the world, going to places and enjoying their new sense of freedom.

Honestly, I have to admit, I was jealous of him too. With this new role came new duties and obligation. Almost daily conferences and meetings. The Alpha King is now a close friend of mine who have offered his guidance in ruling as well when I needed. There are times, he will visit and we will just have a good old brawl. After all, he went many years without anyone who could beat him. Now that there was me, he wanted his skills to be tested.

I always give him a run for his money every time. The fool always ends up losing but he was a strong wolf. His mate constantly has to deal with his stubbornness. Misha says that I am just like the Alpha King. Stubborn and dominating.

I replied to her that only in bed was I dominating which in turn had her rolling her eyes and huffing.

Now in present day, she was talking animatedly with Alpha Constantin and Alpha Natalya. After a year, she found that it was time to pay them a visit. Alpha Natalya and Alpha Constantin now had a little boy toddler running around and two twin baby girls.

Constantin broke away from Misha and Natalya and walked over to me. He slapped me on the back with a huge grin on his face. I got to admit. I hated this guy's guts. I never liked him because I fucking jealous of him but he wasn't a bad guy.

"Misha and you...I wouldn't have known." He shoved his hand into his jean pockets and looked at his mate fondly.

"Who knew that she will end up in my pack?" I chuckled.

"I am glad she found someone." Constantin's smile warmed and his eyes flickered to his friend. "She deserves someone."

I looked back at her and I couldn't agree more. She have gone through so much in her life. She deserved happiness.

""Does she remember everything?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "She is still struggling to remember everything but I think her lycan is blocking those memories. I have a feeling, it is to protect her."

Constantin nodded in silent understanding. Misha still hasn't fully recover what happened during the time she was with Alpha Rayne but she was able to get everything else back. After several months from waking up and discovering she was a lycan, she has recovered more than half her memories back.

She remember how she got a hold of the amulet again. She had snuck into the old witches cave and while they were talking like old friends, Misha had slipped a drink into the witch's drink and walked out with it but to make sure she wasn't tracked or discovered she placed put a strong herb that will make the old witch forget their encounter.

I can't believe she would put herself into danger like that but she insisted that it was important that she retrieved it back. By then Alpha Rayne was already tracking her and looking for the amulet. She knew it was only a matter of time the old witch will die.

True enough, the old witch did die. Alpha Rayne's forces killed her immediately after discovering she had lost the amulet.

I had ordered my pack warriors to track down the mercenary leader and brought him to me. I gladly returned the same treatment he gave me but without the sedative. He felt every broken bone in his body.

Needless to say, the mercenary was surprise when he discovered that I was now his King and he was under my submission. He died by my hands shortly after.

Constantin held his son in his arms and walked over to his mate as soon as Misha and her finish talking to each other. Misha walked back to my side and hooked her arms through mine.

"You're behaving yourself eh?" She asked.

I gave her a confused look, "And why wouldn't I?"

She smirked, "The last time you ended up attacking Alpha Constantin."

I scoffed, "I would have beat him if Natalya didn't interrupt me."

"You are such an ass, Michael." Natalya shouted after overhearing our conversation.

I chuckled upon hearing Natalya speak up. The feelings I used to have for her, was no longer there. I still love her but not in the same way. She was now more like a sister to me.

Misha wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

They invited us to stay for dinner before we head back home. She said through mind link.

I am fine with that, Lil Red. Once we are done here, I was thinking you and I could travel somewhere together. Have ourselves a vacation for a few days and possibly work for a little pup.

Her eyes widened and she slapped me chest playfully but a smile appeared on her face. As she looked ahead. I am in no hurry. I had a life time with her and I wanted to spend as much as I can with her before I wanted a pup but if Moon Goddess decides to bless us with a pup, I will be more than happy to accept my fate.

A/N:

AND CUE THE LIGHTS.

THANK YOU MY DEAREST READERS.

LEILA VY