Chapter Thirteen: Forgiveness

~Mark's POV~

I pinned Jack to the wall to prevent his fist coming into contact with my face- again. I already have a black eye and a bloodied lip. "Let me go you slimy bastard!" I pushed him harder into the wall by his hands. "NO! (Y/N) SAID SHE WANTED TO BE ALONE!" He spit in my face, making me let him go. Gross. I wiped the spit off of my face and onto my hoodie's sleeve.

"Jack! Come back here." I grabbed the hood of his light green hoodie and pulled him back, pinning him to the wall again. He kneed me in the groin and I doubled over in pain. "Jack!" I groaned.

"You're not going to prevent me from seeing (Y/N)." He spat. He kicked me in the stomach for good measure and then left. "Damn it."

~Jack's POV~

I kicked Mark in the groin. "Jack!" He groaned. "You're not going to prevent me from seeing (Y/N)!" I spat. I kicked him in the stomach to keep him down while I ran to the door and opened it, running over to (Y/N)'s door.

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry. Please listen to me." I heard a sob from the other side of the door. "(Y/N). I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have called you that. Just please forgive me."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Forgive him, he says. He's sorry, he says. You weren't having it. "(Y/N).. Please don't make me use the spare key I have to open the door." Shit. You forgot that you had given him a spare key to your apartment in case of emergency. "J-Just leave me alone Jack!" You managed to say through sobs. "(Y/N)! Please.. There's got to be something I can do."

Your head shot up and your frown turned into a look of disgust. "Die." Was all you said. There was silence at the other end of the door. Then footsteps leading away from you.

~Jack's POV~

Die? Ouch. My face faltered a bit. I trudged back to my apartment in sorrow. I opened the door and was greeted by Mark's sad face. He had heard everything. "I'm sorry Jack." I just walked past him and onto the couch. Mark left without another word.

~Mark's POV~

"(Y/N).. it's me." She opens the door and pulls me inside. "M-Mark.. what am I going to do.." I pulled her into a hug. "I know it may be hard (Y/N).. but.. please forgive him."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

You pull out of his hug and search his eyes. He nods and you sigh. He may have called you a whore.. but you still loved him. No matter what you still loved him. No matter what he did.. you still loved him. You nod and without another word you reluctantly trudge over to Jack's apartment door. You trusted Mark and if he said you should forgive. Then you would forgive.

But you would never  forget.

You slightly push open the door to a neutral-faced Jack. He looks lost. But you did too. You smile a bit. Maybe he's right. Maybe I should forgive.. and so should he. You decided to trick Jack into thinking you were still mad, so you marched in front of him on the couch.

He got up, but as soon as he noticed your expression he was sad again. Then your face lit up and you pulled him into a hug. "Jack.. I forgive you." He pulls back and looks into your (e/c) eyes and smiles. "Do you forgive me too?" You ask.

"(Y/N).. is that even a question? Of course I do."

You give him a huge goofy grin and hugged him tighter. His hugs were so warm. You missed them. "Jack.. Mark said that you loved me. If that's true. then why were you eating off another chicks face." You frowned at the memory of Jack's tongue down another girls throat.

"Because I didn't think you felt the same."

You looked at him in shock and then punched his shoulder. "Ow! So does that mean you do?"

"I do feel the same.. and if I ever see you munching off a girls face again.. I'll kill you with my bare hands."

Jack laughed and said, "Woah there Anti(Y/N)!"

You let out a maniacal laugh and he chuckles. You pull back and admire his features.

He pulls you into a kiss. You've missed his lips on yours. You missed his scent. His touch. God, you missed everything.

"(Y/N)? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"I don't know Jack.." He pulls away from you and sighs. "O-oh.. I guess I misread the situation.."

You laugh and pull him closer. "I'm just kidding you retard. Of course I'll be your girlfriend."