Fire Smoke

listen to song while you read

Horns- Bryce fox

Next day was an awkward silence, she didn't know how much she slept, her eyes were swollen, when she woke up he was already gone, where to? Obviously to his loving girlfriend, oh stop it, stop thinking about him all the time, you idiot-she grabbed her hair in fist.

She went to his office but he still wasn't here, still with the girlfriend, who works then, does he know how hard people has to work to maintain company's status

Mr. gale came inside in his cabin surprised to see Sam rather than Will

"where is William?"

Good going, we still on calling him William, whatever-she rolled her eyes to herself

"not came to office till now, I thought he came but you did"

"is it problem"

"not at all, you are our boss's wife, you are like a boss"

She sneezed, yesterday's weather was disaster. but who told you to stand in such weather, not your husband atleast- her thought was interrupted by Mr. gale

"Sam, you okay?"

"ofcourse, john, tell me the truth. You all knew about his girlfriend but nobody told me"

"Sam, it was something Will should have told you besides everybody thought that you knew"

"now I do, tell me about company's status?"

"company is in bad condition, shares are degrading, market is slipping out of our hand, if this goes on, I don't think company will survive"

"did you tell this to William?"

"Ofcourse but he so busy in his little world, he don't see the company's state"

"is company's owner still Mr. Jackson stone?"

"yes, Will told me that after your marriage your father-in-law was going to transfer in his name but we never heard about it"

"good, I want all the status information, shares & market report uptil now & held a meeting with department heads in an hour" she smirked to herself

Without even asking question he went outside for arrangements, Sam called Jackson immediately

"hello dear"

"hello papa, how are you? Mom told me you had a fever, how are you feeling?"

"I am good now, your mom worries a lot"

"no she don't papa, she cares because she loves you so much"

"okay, so how are you doing?"

"I am doing great, actually I am at office"

"really..... good, atleast someone has to take care for my hard work"

"don't worry papa, your son will soon"

"he use to but look now how it turned, you know he use to love to go to work. I never forced him to look after my company but he always did, I don't know where that part of my son went"

"you will see that part real soon & the company will be again like it was like you wanted"

"I wish, so why did you call?"

"I want to ask, is company still in your name?"

"yes, I was going to transfer in name of Will after your marriage but looking at his work & company status, I was thinking about putting it in name of your & William's child"