Ch.3

(Thanks for the reviews. I will be adding quotation marks for the dialogue in this and future chapters and maybe edit previous chapters later.)

(To the other review yes Percy should be twelve but I made him fifteen for a possible idea of mine that might come in later chapters I have not decided.)

(For the pairing, it will most likely be a goddess I am leaning towards Athena since there are not too many fanfics with her as the pairing. I could maybe try a Hestia paring with him not knowing she's a goddess and her appearing as his age or maybe a Khione pairing, Percy and the goddess of snow.)

(Update, forgot to add stat points for level up in the last chapter, Percy gains + 5 stats per level up. Forgot to add the Knowledge absorber which has been changed to a perk.)

"Hello" = Dialogue

I woke to loud crashing noises, looking over I saw a boy carrying a box with a small one tipped over on the floor. I got up out of the bed as he put the box down. Looking at his face I saw a face with brown hair, brown eyes, and some brown facial hair looking at me as I stood up.

"Hi, I'm Percy ", I said to the boy. "I guess you're my new roommate".

"Yea I am, my names Grover," he said grinning.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was time to go to class when Grover grabbed his schedule showing it to me and said.

"The teacher mentioned you might be able to bring me to class it seems we have the same schedule".

"Alright let's get going" I replied with a half-smile on my face. As I was moving out the door, I used the observe skill on Grover.

[Character Status]

[Name: Grover Underwood] Lv.15

[Age: 26] [Race: Satyr] [Titles: None]

[HP: 250/250]

[Stamina: 175/175]

[Stats]

Strength - 14

Vitality - 10

Dexterity - 9

Intelligence - 11

Wisdom: - 4

Charisma: - 0

Luck: - 8

I froze in the doorway in shock what is this I stared at the window, Never have I been so happy that the window freezes time. A satyr what is that and 26 years old how is this possible I thought in shock to myself. Is there any information I can read I thought as I started clicking the status hoping for some more information.

[Satyr's are creatures with the upper body of a man and the lower body of a goat with hairy goat legs and hooves and horns which they hide with baggy hats.]

So not only is my roommate a satyr he is 26 pretending to be a teenager at my school. Reading his status again I paused as I thought about how he is the highest level person well satyr I had ever seen. What else is out there I thought as I closed the window with Grover walking behind me. If he a satyr can masquerade as a human then who else can. Sitting down in the class with Grover taking a seat beside me I decided I needed to take a trip to the library and learn all I could about satyrs.

All thoughts of the library went flying out the window when I used the observe skill on the new English teacher.

[Character Status]