Ch.8

(To all who read this chapter. I now have a beta reader, so present and future chapters will be improved and easier to read compared to previous chapters.)

(So thank you, Qwityboy for beta reading this chapter. qwityboy: No problem, man!)

(I have had some messages asking why Luke has almost the same amount of stats as Percy(other than health) even though Luke is level 51. The reason is that he does not have a bracelet that gives out quests or stat points as rewards or for leveling up.)

(This will not make Percy OP for the moment, he still has low-level skills and perks not to mention his water abilities which he has not learned to use. Although to be fair, he will be getting more powerful than other demigods, it's hard not too when you have a leveling system.)

________________________________________________________________________________

I stood frozen, after reading the status window for Luke. I probably should not have been as shocked as I was, but seeing his health, and then his stats was just astonishing. How can he have over 4,000 health and not have all his stats in the hundreds!? I was brought out of that trail of thought, when I heard Reika growling in my head. Taking a look around, I saw most of the campers staring at me from there tables.

Ignoring them for the time being, I continued walking over and sat down in the seat next to Luke that a previous camper had changed seats from.

"Hi, I'm Percy." I said to him with a small smile on my face. I could almost see my acting level rising. My smile almost fell from my face after that thought, when had I needed to act just to smile? Pushing that thought for later, I listened to Luke, who seemed to be finishing what he had been telling me, or what I was supposed to have been listening too.

"-and then we have games or competitions if you prefer, like capture the flag, and death ball, that almost all the demigods participate in." he said with a grin on his face.

"You're going to be sleeping in the Hermes cabin." he said, while pointing at a large cabin that previously Chiron had told me about.

"Unfortunately, many demigods have to stay in the cabin, so just grab a sleeping bag, and pick a spot where you can see the floor." he said while smirking, taking a glance at all the demigods that made up the Hermes table.

I just nodded my head, grabbed a plate on the table, and started to eat. It may have been slightly rude, but at the moment I didn't care.

After eating some food, I walked over to the Hermes cabin, leaving the rest of the demigods to their meal. Going up the steps, I grabbed the doorknob and prepared to enter the room when I heard a [Ding!]. Pausing, I took my hand off the door and opened my new notification.

[You are about to enter the Hermes cabin]

[Any items left around have a 99% chance of being stolen, with a 99% chance of being pranked while in the cabin]

[Quest alert!]

[Stay the night at the Hermes cabin without being robbed or pranked]

[Duration 8 hours]

[Rewards]

[Stealth]

[With this skill, you can go undetected by most beings once leveled]

I read the window multiple times. This was a skill that I somehow, no matter how many hellhounds I killed, I couldn't gain. It makes sense that I could get this skill by entering the god of thieves cabin. Entering the cabin, I saw a timer in the top right corner of my eyes. Looking around I saw a large room with bunks lined up against the walls, and bedding covering the entire floor.