Siblings

Hey guys! I'm back with part 30! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

"That moment you looked in my eyes, i instantly fell in love with you."

---------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. "Don't act like your innocent, chubs!" Jimin shouted at me and i furrowed my eyebrows at the new nickname.

"Chubs? What the fuck?" Jimin smirked and walked closer. "You did it, didn't you? You ate my favorite fruit bars." I mentally giggled and pushed Jimin's chest away. "That's not true. How are you so sure i ate it?"

He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "You were the only one in the kitchen the whole day." I rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch. "My brother's comming to visit me." I looked up with a confused expression.
"You have a brother?" Jimin gave me his famous poker-face and i started laughing. "Sorry." He just sighed and i walked to the bedroom to take a nap.

•TIME SKIP•

I was sleeping peacefully when this one bitch came to wake me up. I didn't even budge to open my eyes and just slept again. Jimin then took a pillow and started hitting my face, making me groan in annoyance.

I furiously jumped out the bed and pinned him on the wall, glaring at him. He gulped and tried to process everything that just happened. "Are you fucking retarded?!" I yelled at Jimin's face, causing him to roll his eyes. Suddenly, he pushed my hands away, held my waist and pulled me even closer as if it's possible.

I was a little suprised but covered it quickly. Then Jimin spoke.
"You look damn sexy when you do that." I chuckled and flicked his forehead. He whined and rubbed his head. Then he switched places, so now i am the one pinned to the wall. Nice, isn't it?

He slowly leaned closer and i automatically closed my eyes, feeling his slow and warm breath hitting my lips. Just... Just as his lips were about to touch mine, a voice spoke.
"Jimin-ah?" Jimin sighed loudly and pecked my lips quickly before letting go of me.

We both looked at the door and i saw a handsome boy staring at me intensely. I stared back and Jimin noticed that we were having a staring contest. He pulled me closer by my waist and spoke. "Hyung, this is my girlfriend. Y/n." The boy didn't say anything and i swear i saw his eyes darkening a bit. I am not hallucinating.

"O-oh, hello Y/n. I am Yugyeom. Nice to meet you." He held his hand out for me to shake but i just nodded at him, feeling a bit suspicious. Jimin pinched my waist and i slapped his back. He groaned and glared at me. Yugyeom was just staring at me. Not even glancing at Jimin for once.

I felt uncomfortable under his eyes so made an excuse to run away. "Imma take a walk." Jimin looked at me a bit worried and i gave him a reassuring smile. Suddenly, i felt a strong grip on my arm, making me glare at the person. It was that weird ass dude, Yugyeom. "It's not safe to go out at this hour, right Jimin?" We both looked at him but i noticed he was deathglaring at something. I followed his gaze and it stopped on Yugyeom's hand on my arm.

He stomped towards us and yanked my arm away. "She knows how to take care of herself, she's crazier than you think." Yugyeom glanced at me and nodded. Jimin turned me around and kissed me infront of him deeply. Out the corner of my eyes i saw Yugyeom clenching his fists. This guy is definitly in love with me.

I mean, who isn't? I mentally flipped my hair and Jimin pulled away after pecking my lips again. "Be carefull, if anything happens, you know what to do." I nodded and kissed his cheek before walking off with my jacket in my hand.

•TIME SKIP•

After taking a walk and robbing a supermarket... Kidding! I just walked in the park. I took some fresh air and decided to walk back to the house.
I took my keys out and just as i was about to open the door, it opened revealing Yugyeom. This guy is starting to annoy me. He just smiled sweetly at me and i mentally choked him with my hands. I forced a smile and walked past him. I immediatly saw Jimin and jumped in his arms, showering him with kisses.

He giggled and hugged me tightly, glancing at Yugyeom who was staring at us. Jimin smirked slightly and kissed my neck. I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck.
Jimin slapped my butt and sat me down on the couch. "So, how's life going?" I asked Jimin while crossing my legs.

He blinked with his eyes and finally anwsered. "Good, how about you?" I nodded, telling him that i'm fine.
"Babe, let's watch a movie!" I said cutely while smiling ear to ear. Jimin couldn't stand my cuteness and nodded while ruffling my hair. At that moment we realised we totally forgot about Yugyeom.

"Hyung, come sit down." Jimin said while turning the tv on. Yugyeom's eyes lit up and he sat next to me. Jimin growled silently and pulled me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me. I giggled and kissed his jawline.
Little did i know that Yugyeom was glaring intensely at Jimin who was to focused on the tv-screen, not noticing it.

---------------------------------------------------------

As soon as i see someone getting close to you, i get jealous.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. You guys saw the new first member of TXT? He's is so fucking cute, right?! I am excited for the other members as well.

Thanks for reading my story, enjoy the next one!!!♡