The kiss

Hey guys! I'm back with part 32!

Hope you like it? Enjoy please!!♡♡
Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels with scars.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my sleep when i heard the door opening. I looked up and saw the weird ass dude walking in the livingroom. He stopped walking when he saw me looking at him. "You're awake?" He asked while throwing his keys on the table.
"No, i'm still sleeping." I said in a mocking tone. He laughed and walked closer to me causing me to back away.

"Why do you hate me that much?" He asked and sat next to me. "I don't hate you, i just don't really like you." He lifted his eyebrow. "Why is that?" I thought for a moment. Should i just say it or not? I just shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to anwser.

Suddenly, this bitch putted his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.
I tried to push his hand away, but he wouldn't budge. "Come on, Y/n. I know you want me too. Don't play too hard to get." I cringed at his words and tried to slap his hand away and suprisingly, it worked. Bad decision.

He pinned me in an eyeblink on the couch. He was freaking strong. Only if i had something to cut his eyeballs out. I sighed at my own thoughts. He leaned closer and his breath hit my lips. "Why do you love him so much? You never notice me. Do you have any idea how you hurt me when you kiss him or jump on him?" He whispered while his eyes were focused on my lips.

"Get off me. Now before it's too late." I said while glaring at him. He laughed.
"What are you gonna do? You are nothing but a little weak girl." Is he trying to fucking trigger me?? Because it's working. "Shut the fuck up, asshole!!!" He putted his index finger on my lips. "Don't yell at me. You don't want to get on my bad side." He smiled creepily. I wasn't scared. More like irritated. I wanted to rip that face off, cut his balls and feed his bones to my dogs. "Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me." I said while gritting my teeth.

I thought he would do what i said, but he did the opposite. He kissed me.
He pressed his lips so hard on mine that i couldn't breathe. I was cringing at the feeling. He tried to sneak his tongue in my mouth but i didn't let him. He bit my lip harshly and that was the point where my lefthand broke free.

I clenched my fist and landed a big punch on his jaw. He fell on the ground next the couch. I stood up and tried to ran away but he held my ankle, causing me to fall too. He pulled me closer but i kicked his face several times. He finally let go of me and a ran in the bathroom. I locked the door.

I took some tissues and walked to the sink. I washed my lips over and over again. After some time, i sat on the floor and started thinking.
This guy is definitly crazy. But the only thing he doesn't know is that i am much crazier than him. The question right now is: Where the fuck is Jimin?

TIME SKIP•

I was still on the floor, in the bathroom. I unlocked my phone to see the time. 4 PM. Why isn't Jimin home yet? I didn't want to open the door and deal with that pervert.
I just unlocked my phone and started playing some games.

After 15 minutes, i heard the frontdoor opening. He's here. A smile made it's way to my face. I heard his voice.

"Where's Y/n?"

"I don't know, i just came home."

That liar. I heard Jimin sighing and walking around. I heard doors opening and closing. Jimin was searching the rooms and finally stopped by the bathroom. He tried to open the door but i remembered i locked the door. "Y/n? I know you're in there. Open the door and tell me what happened." He said and i stood up. I unlocked the door and stepped back.

He barged in the bathroom with a worried expression. I pouted and opened my arms. He smiled softly and walked towards me. He tilted me up and a wrapped my arms and legs around him, snuggling my face in his neck. Jimin hugged me tightly and rubbed my back, kissing my cheek.

From the corner of my eyes, i saw the weird ass dude leaning against the doorframe and staring at us with dark eyes. Bitch. Jimin turned around with me in his arms and walked to the livingroom. He sat down with me on his lap and wiped a few hairs away from my face. "Are you going to tell me what happened, baby?" He whispered while pressing his forehead on mine. "I just don't feel good." He sighed. "Do you need anything?" I thought for a second and smiled suddenly.

Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw my beautiful smile. "Cuddles. I want to cuddle with you." He giggled and stood up. He picked a blanket and layed next to me, pulling me close to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered again. "You really love cuddling with me, don't you?" I nodded and scooted closer.

Then the weird ass dude cleared his throat. Jimin looked at him. "Oh, hyung. You can do what you want. I'm gonna stay with chubs." I giggled at the nickname. Yugyeom nodded a bit hesitantly and walked away with clenched fists.

---------------------------------------------------------

Did you really think i was still crying over you? Bitch, i already moved on.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked, enjoy the next one. Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤

YOU GUYS SAW JIMIN'S NEW HAIRCOLOR?!?!??JSKEBIDJSKELFIJFNE!!!! I DIEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡