Hoseok ♡ Sunburn

Enjoy the picture I added of Hobi from Bon Voyage 3 when he was putting on sunscreen and being silly

Hoseok and I had just come back from a long day on the beach. He had a break in his schedule and suggested we go out.

I dropped my beach bag next to my bed and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go get a shower okay?" I announce.
"Sure. I'll go head and order us some food, do you want anything in particular?"
"Whatever you want. I don't mind."

I closed the door and turned the faucet on. When the water warmed up I hopped in.

After my shower I dried off and changed into some clothes. I chose one of Hoseok's shirts that he left over here and some shorts. When I went back in my room Hoseok was laid across the bed.

"The food should be here in twenty minutes." He said sitting up. His face seemed to brighten when he saw me wearing his shirt.
"Look at you!" He gushed. "Come here!"

I walked over and sat down next to him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of him, squeezing me tightly.

"You're so cute!!" He said in a high pitch voice.

He then proceeded to pepper kisses all over my cheeks making me giggle like crazy. He stopped kissing me and just stared up at me, his eyes filled with admiration.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower before the food gets here."
"Okay." I nodded and rolled off him.

I laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I heard the shower turn on followed by Hoseok letting out a tiny "Oh!" sound. I started laughing.

"The water was too cold!" He shouted from inside the bathroom.
That only made me laugh harder.

A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open. I looked over and saw Hoseok wrapped in a towel.

His hair was smoothed back exposing his forehead making him even more hotter.

"I forgot to bring clean clothes." He said walking over to his bag.

I watched as he bent over digging through his bag. I admired his back and shoulder blades as he rummaged for clothes. He stood up, clothes in hand when he glanced at me for a moment.

"I can feel you staring." He smirked.
"I-I wasn't." I blushed.
He started walking over to me. He dropped his fresh clothes on the floor and leaned over on top of me.
"You weren't?" He asked quirking an eyebrow.
"N-No." I gulped.
"You're a lair." He said before smashing his lips against mine.
I hummed contently into the kiss as I ran my fingers through his wet hair. He got a little rougher, pressing his lips against mine. He tugged on my bottom lip before pulling away, both of us breathing heavily.
"I gotta go change sweetheart." He said with a wink.

He got off me and walked into the bathroom. I let out a sigh and covered my face with my hands.
Hoseok came out of the bathroom within a couple minutes. He laid down next to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"Your face is still red from that kiss." He teased.
"I-It is?" I asked.
"Yes."

He reached up and poked my cheek.

"Ow!"
"What?"
"That hurt." I pouted.
"Does this hurt?" He asked poking my other cheek.
"Ow! Yes."

Hoseok's eyes widened and he busted out laughing.

"What?"
"You're sunburned sweetheart." He said in between laughter.
"Oh no." I frowned.

I pulled up one of the sleeves of Hoseok's shirt I was wearing. Sure enough, my shoulders were pink too.

"I told you to wear sunscreen." Hoseok said.
"I did." I whined.
"I'm sorry for laughing at you love." He kisses my forehead.
"It's okay."
"Stay here."

Hoseok got up and went into my bathroom looking through he cabinets. He came back with a bottle of aloe vera gel. At this point I had already sat up on the bed. Hoseok took a seat next to me.

"Pull your sleeves up."

I did as he said and watched as he opened the bottle, squeezing the blue gel out on his hand.

"This will be a little cold, but it'll feel better."
He started to rub the gel on my shoulders, the cold feeling soothed my burning shoulders.

"Okay now on your face."

I jumped when the cold gel touched my cheeks but I sat still the rest of the time. Hoseok closed the bottle and set it on my nightstand.

"Thank you Hobi."
"You're welcome."

There was a knock on the door somewhat ruining the moment Hoseok and I were sharing.

"Ah. The food. I'll go get it." He stood up and left the room.

I could hear him answer the door and talk to the delivery person. The door shut and I heard Hoseok practically running back to my room.

"I have retrieved the goods!" He grinned and sat down next to me. "You wanna just eat in here?"
I nodded.
He set the bag of food on my bed and started pulling out containers. We both started eating right away.
After a while, Hoseok glanced up at me and pouted.
"What?" I asked.
"My poor baby got a sunburn." He said rubbing my head.
"I'll be fine." I chuckled.
"You're right you'll be fine. I'm gonna take care of you."
I shook my head and tried to hold back a smile.
"I'll apply aloe every day until you get better."
"I can do that on my own."
"No. I want to take care of my baby."
"Fine."
"Yay~" He said cutely before shoving food into his mouth.

_____________________________________
QOTD: Do you get sunburned easily?

AOTD: I'm VERY pale so yes. I don't really like the sun and the sun doesn't really like me either hnfndksj