T W E N T Y / THAT OLD THANG

N I C O

"Damn, she fine as shit" Ron said damn near drooling as Maria walked pass, "I'm about to break my fucking ankle."

Nico chuckled, shaking his head "Come at her then." he shrugged.

He was hoping his brother would ask the young therapist out, so she could do him a favor and stop staring at him in every session they had. As attractive as she was, Nico didn't want to play with fire.

For the first time he was surprisingly happy with one female, but temptation was a muthafucka. He hadn't even heard from Diamond so that was even better, and Azure was doing everything a wifey could, and she looked good while doing it. However Maria didn't take her eyes off of the two brothers whenever she was at the gym, especially Nico. She kept it professional for the most part, but he could tell she was down for whatever. All she needed was the word.

"Naw, I think she like you more" Ron laughed, trying to see his brother's reaction.

Nico laughed uneasily, but didn't respond.

"Oh so I ain't crazy then. You better tell Moana chill the fuck out, I know you said Azure ain't a fighter but I got her for knocking shawty out."

"That girl ain't worried about me, she helping me until Friday and that's it. After that, I ain't gon ever see her again." Nico reasoned.

He was glad that his fight was only two days away, because the sessions were definitely turning into torture.

After finishing his arm workout, Ron placed the barbell down.

"Muh ain't tell you?" Ron asked, calling his father by his nickname, "He hired her part time, so get used to seeing that walking around the office."

Just then, Maria came sauntering back across the gym, pushing her silky hair out of her face and then waving at Ron who was staring at her. She definitely wasn't shy, that was for sure.

"I'm cool with it. He can hire her ass full time and I still wouldn't care. I'm a taken man." Nico said confidently.

Ron laughed at his brother, but didn't comment as the two finished their workout. He knew his little brother was stuck far up Azure's ass, so Maria would have to be hudini to reveal his head once more. And while Nico felt confident, he knew the move his dad made was definitely going to make it harder coming to his safe haven.

A Z U R E

"Azure, who do you got me meeting up with? You know I don't like meeting bitches." Justin snarled as Azure and and him strolled through the downtown streets.

"Oh boy, shut up. And it's Nico's little sister, Armani." Azure said as the two crossed the street.

"Mhh, since when did we make new friends. I have to see this girl."

Azure rolled her eyes at her best friend, who was being overly dramatic and jealous. Justin didn't like when Azure made new friends, although he partied with multiple girls that Azure didn't know and she never cared. Justin looked at Azure as a little sister, and he was more so worried about the type of friends she could meet. Her roommate already did her dirty, and Shar was the closest to a female friend she had in a while.

As soon as the best friends walked into liberty place, Azure spotted Armani who was sitting by the window talking on the phone. As always, she was dressed in designer from head to toe and her hair perfectly styled. Seeing Azure, she immediately ended her call and made her way over.

"Wassup Baby Blue" she smiled, bringing her in for a side hug, "Yas, you are wearing that dress sis."

"Hey, Mani. This is my best friend Justin, Justin this is Armani."