eleven

•~Cedric🌔

It's been a couple weeks since last time I've seen Harry... he never came back, no owls, letters, nothing, no matter how much I send things to him, he never responds.

I wanna apologize, I wanna apologize because my stupid father raged at him, he's only a......a kid...and I am too. And you shouldn't yell at teenagers for them to get out of your house, especially when they did nothing wrong.

Maybe it's just the type of thing that only parents understand or freak out about.

I figured that there's no point in searching for him but a part of me said opposite.

So I would sneak out at night sometimes.

Just to imagine what it would be like if I found him.

Or go little distance and think how he would, and where he would go.

But this time I traveled farther. I got tired of waiting because waiting isn't gonna do anything.

I traveled, traveled for hours, my wand out at all times..

I heard a rustling in the bushes..though it was quick

"Who's there?"

No response

"I'm warning you!"

No response

All I know is that I blacked out.

It felt like someone poured a bowl of warm water over my head..making me relax..falling deeper, and deeper, into my sleep.

•~Draco🌑🌙

It was the perfect night..the perfect night to get revenge, get revenge on that stupid Diggory.

So I did.

Cho and I set up a plan, since she knew almost everything about the boy. We figured we would surprise attack him, surely he couldn't deflect my spells.

What a silly Hufflepuff.

Wandering alone at night? With his wand lit up like a torch? Is he mental?

This was perfect, again.

So I hit him with a spell.. it should knock him out for a few.

I want to see him suffer, make him pay for what he did.... I want him to see his precious 'little wizard' being cared by someone else other than him.

Which would be me

I want to see his tears of how he took him away from me, and I want him to feel how I felt.

Stolen from.

Taken.

Gone.

Ive always been so rude to Potter and I wish I hadn't. I wanna claim him as my own, make him happy and not be with a teenager who's all about pride and looking good for females.

See that's the problem.

He probably doesn't even like males....just faking it for Harry's last name.

"Cedric Potter"

What a bunch of rubbish, will never happen anyway..

He's in our hold anyway...all we need to do is torture him...slowly, but surely.

•~Cho🌘

All I need to do is make Harry pay.

Make him pay for stealing my Cedric!

I figured I would do Draco a favor, so I sent out an owl to Harry...

I sent it as in name of Dumbledore so he would definitely meet me here...

Time passed...he's not coming.

I thought to myself

I heard footsteps...yes! There he is, and almost immediately I hit him with a charm, though he was too quick. Way too quick, for my own good.

"Hit me again! Cmon!" He yelled

I don't know what made me but I jumped out and hit him again, he was still too quick.

Damnit

I thought.

He broke my wand..

"Cho?!" He gasped

"I....you." I got angrier.

"You broke my wand! And you stole him from me!"

"What do you mean? I didn't steal anything- WE WERE A PERFECT COUPLE BUT NO BECAUSE YOU RUINED IT! HE FELL FOR THE BOY WHO LIVED AND LEFT ME ALL ALONE SURELY HE WOULDNT DATE THE POOR RAVENCLAW!" She screamed at him.

".....he's only human Cho, I'm sorry I made you feel like that...I never wanted to and...and he told me it was okay, really because I asked about you at first, and he said you understood, which I thought you'd have by now..." he looked down at the ground

"Surrender" she growled

"Huh?"

"Surrender your wand and come with me" she snapped

"I'll bring you to Cedric..you'll see him again" she smiled, too innocently

"No way,"

"Do. It-I said No Way!" He yelled

There was a loud bang, a scream..then darkness.