08: THE AWKWARD SILENCE

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early that even the sun wasn't up in the sky yet, I stretched and groaned hearing my bones crack and decided to stand up and do my morning routine. I walked up to the bathroom and then paused when I remembered me and my wolf's bet last night. It's a good thing Aspen's still asleep, otherwise I wouldn't hear the end of it when he realizes that I was blushing. I internally cursed and went inside the bathroom and then walked towards the faucet, turned it on and splashed myself in the face before looking at myself in the mirror.

After doing that for a few more times, I decided to brush my teeth before going outside and into my closet and picked out a shirt and a pair of shorts for my morning run.

After wearing my shoes, I decided to check in on Jungkook so I walked up towards his room and slowly opened the door to prevent the door from making any noise that might wake up the other

After wearing my shoes, I decided to check in on Jungkook so I walked up towards his room and slowly opened the door to prevent the door from making any noise that might wake up the other. I felt myself smiling when I saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully, the blanket by his feet then saw him shivering, and then I remembered that our pack was always surrounded by snow, so I walked up to him and carefully but gently covered him with the blanket.

But then I felt myself just caressing his head and twirled some of his black hair before my eyes widen in realization on to what I was doing and carefully but quickly pulled my hand away and quietly sped-walked towards the door before closing it quietly– once I closed the door, I heard my wolf snickering at me so I rolled my eyes at him and decided to greet him.

"Aww~ you're starting to fall!" He links as he wiggles his eyebrows at me

"Shut up" I said while blushing and faked a gasp

"Oh my! Is KIM TAEHYUNG, blushing for a handsome true-blood~?" He teased while I rolled my eyes and decided to block Aspen in my head, I took the things I needed and left my room

who are on patrol so early in the morning as I walked towards the place where I walked down stairs, left the packhouse and greeted some of the guards e I usually start my morning run. When I got there, I did some warm-up exercises, took a deep breath then started my morning run.

-Some Time Later-

I got back to the packhouse at 6:00 am, since I started my run at 4:30 am– I walked back inside and nodded at the servants before walking upstairs and into my room. I paused and looked at the door and decided to check in on Jungkook once more, so I walked up towards the door and opened it carefully and smiled again when I saw the other still sleeping and not wanting to disturb his sleep, I quietly closed the door once more and decided to listen to music while washing myself.

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt the sun's beam on me and decided to wake up and start the day. I was alarmed when I was in an unfamiliar room and then remembered what happened yesterday. I decided to get up and walk towards the bathroom but paused when I heard some music coming from Taehyung's room– and me being a curious person, I decided to see what he was doing so I quietly opened the door and my eyes widen when I saw Taehyung dancing to a song that I was all too familiar with since my sister listens to it so many times.