Chapter 32- Plan

Taehyung's pov

As soon I heard those words, my whole felt weak... I was about to pass out but Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and held me close with a worried expression on his face

"Ju-jungkook..." I said softly

"Shh... don't worry babe... we'll get through this together... don't cry..." he said as I cried on his shoulder

I cried and cried until I calmed down and looked at Yeogyum with a serious expression and turned around to face the others

"Baekhyun, Taesung, Mark and Jackson... take Heath, Fenrir, Eliza, Sakura and Raven to the twins' room... the rest... follow me and Yeogyum..." they all nodded and did as I told...

Third persons pov

They all went to Taehyung's other jouse and entered it and went into the room where no one expected he had...

Jungkook's pov

My eyes went wide as I saw a room I never expected Tae to have in his own home...

"What?" Taehyung asked us with a blank face

"I didn't knew you had a playroom~" I said smirking

"It was a playroom, but now... it's my torturing room..." he said and I nodded

"Now... let's go over the plan shall we..." he said and we all nodded at his statement

Third persons pov

[The plan]

Yeogyum and Bambam will ready their men and bring every single man... Jimin will take every archerer and hunter in his Agility Camp... Taesung will provide them the most fastest healers in her hospital... Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok will also take their strongest men, archerer, hunter and medical team in Golden Paw to help with the war... Taehyung will also ask help to Chanyeol's pack to help with the war... Taesung, Jimin, Jin, Baekhyun along with Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok's damilies and the other wolves will stay in the hidden mansion Taehyung, V and the Moon Goddess made if the time comes... Taehyung will also ask help to his other friends outside of Silver Moon...

And now the plan to the fight... the men from Silver Moon and Golden Paw will fight with the Rogues... the archeres from both packs will shoot from a high place protecting the healers along wih some men... Taehyung's other friends will fight of the mages and other rogues with powers... Jungkook with his friends will fight the Death Alpha's generals... and lastly Taehyung... will face the Death Alpha... the one who caused pain in his life... he will use everything in his might and will to take him down... right there and to finish every blood he caused when he was young...