Chapter 8

Blayne's POV

I carry Haley to my car and put her in the front seat. I quickly get into the car and drive away like a mad man. Haley is shaking and seems out of it. What am I going to do with this girl?

"Why did you do that?" She hisses.

"Do what save? Save you? You should be thanking me"

"I didn't need to be save. I'm not some princess or damsel in distress that needs a knight in shining armor."

"Well guess what, Princess. You did need to be saved. They were calling the cops on you. Did you want to end up in jail?"

"Maybe," She whispers in a voice that can barely be heard.

"What?" I question while giving her a weird look.

"Nothing."

"So, what happened in there? You lost all control. I've never seen you like that before."

"It doesn't matter. Just take me back to Kyle's so I can get my car." She hisses.

"No! You're drunk. Where do you live? I'll drop you off at your house tonight and you can pick your car up tomorrow."

"No! Just drop me off here and I'll walk." She says with a panic voice.

"I'm not letting you walk home in the middle of the night. Do you know what can happen to you?

"I can take care of myself." She says and then mumbles something else that I can't understand.

"If you really don't want me to take you home then you can stay at my place." She's now looking at me like I've grown a second head. "It's your choice, Haley."

"Fine." She huffs. "I'll stay at your place until I'm sober enough to drive myself home." She says in defeat.

"Of course, you will Princess." I can't help but smirk while I call her that.

"Don't call me Princess." She spat.

We drive in silence rest of the way to my house. As we pull into the garage, she turns to me and ask, "Why are we at Kyle's? I thought you said we were going to your place."

"This is my place." I tell her. "It's also Kyle, Alex, Dylan and Jared's place too. We all live together."

"And your parents don't care?"

"It's hard for them to care when they're dead."

"I'm so sorry Blayne. I-I didn't know." She whispers.

"It was a long time ago, and I don't need your pity." I growl at her.

"I wasn't trying to pity you, you ass. You're not the only one who has problems."

"I didn't say that you don't have problems. I just don't want your pity. What about your parents anyways? Won't they be worried when you don't come home tonight?"

"No." She says with a shaky voice. "They were killed when I was twelve."

Fuck! I screwed the conversation up with her.

"Look I'm sorry, Haley. My parents are a tough conversation for me, and I..." but she cuts me off before I can finish my sentence.

"I don't need your pity either, Blayne."

I park the car and we sit in silence for a few minutes in the car before getting out and heading into the house. Her hair is now in a pony tail, and when she walks by me to enter the house, I can fully see her tattoo. It's a name. Mason.