Chapter 12

Blayne's POV

I'm sitting on the couch eating lunch while watching some stupid show on the T.V. It's now Saturday and it's been a week since any of us have heard from Haley. I'm trying hard not to think about her, but it's almost impossible. I'm stuck in my own thoughts when I'm smacked across the back of the head by Kyle.

"Ouch!" I yelp in pain.

"Stop thinking about her. I'm sure she's fine." He says while sitting down next to me on the couch and stealing my chips. "Did you hear who the new guy is fighting tonight?"

"Who?"

"Gonzales." Kyle says with a sly grin.

"Damn! I hope this new guy is good. Gonzales is a monster." I've only fought him once, but the guy is a beast. I beat him, but not without receiving some really bad injuries that kept me from fighting for a month afterwards.

"After Gonzales gets through with him, he'll probably never fight again." Kyle says back to me.

"Does Alex know anything about the new guy?" I ask Kyle. Alex is an advance hacker. Whenever we need information, he's are go to guy. He may be the youngest out of all of us, but he's also the smartest and very high-tech.

"Yeah, I asked him, but he couldn't find anything on this new guy. It's hard to look someone up when you don't have a name for them." He retorts.

We continue to watch TV for a few more hours until Dylan comes running down the stairs screaming, "Hurry up! We got to go or else we will miss the fight."

We walk into the abandon warehouse that is used for our fights and it is already packed. I guess everyone wanted to see the new guy who's going to be fighting Gonzales tonight. I glance around at the crowd when I notice someone out of the corner of my eye. Jace?! I tried to get a better look at the guy to make sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on my, but he disappears in the crowd. It's has to be my mind playing tricks on me, right?

We take our seats in the front row. Gonzales is already in the cage and then the announcer calls the new guy in the ring. "Tonight, we have a new fighter entering the ring, going against Gonzalez is MK!"

The crowd starts to cheer loudly until MK enters the cage. The entire crowd gasps. MJ is a girl.

"How the fuck is a girl going to beat Gonzales?" Dylan screams into the crowd. Some people in the crowd cheer and while others boo.

MK has her back towards us, so I was checking her out until I see a very familiar tattoo of her left shoulder blade. Mason. Jared and Kyle must have noticed the tattoo at the same time because the three of us all stare at each other with bewilderment. Haley?

I lay my eyes on Jace, but before I can make my way over to him the bell rings and the fight starts. She gets a few good hits in before he knocks her off her feet. I then watch in horror as Gonzales gets the upper-hand and lays blow after blow into her. I have to stop this fight. I have to save her. I start to get up, but my friends pull me back and won't let go. I yell at my friends that she needs help, but they ignore my pleas. I look towards Jace and see that he has what looks like an evil grin plastered on his face. I'm going to beat the shit out of him for putting Haley in danger. Somehow while I was stuck in my thoughts Haley got the upper-hand. The next thing I know the bell is ringing, and the announcer announces MK has the winner. Haley won? On the floor lays an unconscious Gonzales and Haley is being engulfed in a hug from Jace. Jace and Haley walks off to one of the medic rooms with me and the guys trailing behind.

Haley's wounds are being checked over by the medic, while Jace is talking on the phone trying to set up another fight. Haley might have won, but she definitely took a beating in the process. I look over Haley's body while the medic is checking over her new wounds. Besides the bruises she received from tonight, she's also covered in scars. One scar sticks out more than the others though. She has a six-inch scar going along her lower abdomen.

Haley and Jace still haven't realized that me and the guys are in the room. I clear my throat, and Haley turns around in my direction. She goes completely pale when she sees me.

Haley's POV

I hurt. I hurt everywhere, but at the same time I feel like I can take on the world. I'm proud of myself for beating that guy. He was tougher than I expect, and I haven't fought in a few months. The medic is cleaning my wounds when I hear someone clear their throat behind me. When I see who it is, I feel the life drain of out of my body.

"W-What are y-you all do-doing h-here?"

"I think that's the same question we should be asking you." Blayne grits through his teeth.

Turning around Jace now sees that we aren't alone. "Why the fuck are you here?" Jace now says pissed off.

"I thought you said were taking care of her. How is this taking care of her?" Blayne scream at him before punching Jace in the face. Jace stands back up to punch Blayne back, but I jump in between them.

"Stop!" I hiss. "What the fuck is wrong with the two of you?" Boys are so stupid.

"He said he was supposed to be taking care of you until you were healed. We haven't seen or heard from you in a week. I was... I mean we were worried about you. Then we find you fighting. Explain that shit to me Haley or should I say MK." Blayne growls at me. Blayne was worried about me?

"It's none of your fuck..." Jace starts to say, but I cut him off.

"Blayne, I'm not talking about it here. It's not safe." All the guys including Jace look at me with concern.

I start to get an uneasy feeling. The last time I had this feeling was a little over three months ago when one of His friends found me. "We've got to go. Now. All of us." I say sternly. I put my hoodie on covering my and head and grab my bag. I quickly head towards the exit with Jace and the guys follow me out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I will probably be posting the next chapter later tonight. The next chapter is super short, but important.

Vote and comment ~KJ<3