Love?

🔞🔞🔞

Seokjin

"Now, turn around beautiful." He held my wrist and guided my hands on the back rest of his chest press machine. "Grab hold of it." He whispered making sure his breath tickles my ears. "Bend over and just let me love you more, Seokjin."

I closed my eyes awaiting for his entrance. I know that it would be painful for me as it is my first. But it's too late to stop now. My body is in so much need for his touch, i want to feel him inside me. I want him.

But my eyes opened a bit when I felt his thumb teasing my hole. Gradually pushing it and circling it on my rim. I looked behind me and and i saw him kneeling again on the floor. He began licking my entrance, prodding it with the tip of his tongue. I grasped on to the backrest and bit my lower lip. I felt his tongue pry open my hole and before I could react, he plunge his tongue inside my tight hole, he dove deep as I let out a loud whimper.

I can feel his tongue swirling inside me. He began to move his tongue in and out of my hole, tongue fucking me making sure he's hitting my sensitive spot. "Oh fuck yes Jungkook!" I moaned out load.

A finger assaulted my hole followed by another one. "Oh my god... shit!" I screamed as soon as I felt his fingers stretched my ass. He pumped his fingers hard and fast, twisting it from time to time. "Oh fuck.." I whimpered as I felt my orgasm coming. He continue to pump his fingers, in and out, hard and deep until I exploded. I screamed out his name. "Yes beautiful, keep calling my name." He said as  He stroked my member helping me with my release. My breathing was heavy as I released the last drop of my cum.

"That's so hot!" He exclaimed as he stood up on his feet and fondled my ass cheeks. " This will hurt so just relax. I promise you, you will love this. Ready beautiful?" I nod.

He spread the cheeks of my ass as he positioned himself. He lift my right thigh, placing my right foot on the bench. He pushed me bending me over, my chest against the backrest, I grasped on to the metal part of the chair as I close my eyes and wait for what he's going to do next.

He started to grind his hips, gradually pushing the tip of his cock inside me. I let out a soft moan when I felt the head protrude in my hole. My moans getting louder and louder until I scream as i feel his cock filling me inch by inch, my muscle clenching on to his thick cock and sucking it deeper into my hole. "Fuck!" Tears fell from the burning sensation in my ass feeling like I was ripped open. Jungkook stand still for a moment. Patiently waiting for me to adjust to his girth. "Relax beautiful. Just relax." As soon as my sobs subsided, he began thrusting his hips slowly. Soon after, he began to pounding my ass, hard and deep. I held on to the backrest like holding on for my dear life as he rammed his cock in my hole making sure he hits my prostate in every thrust. "Yes.. yes.. there.. harder.." I can't stop cursing due to extreme pleasure that I am feeling right now. The burning pain was long lost forgotten as he pummelled my ass with life shattering thrust. Burying his cock balls deep as our mid body pounded together. My breath is laborious as I screamed again and released my third orgasm. Shooting my cum to the floor and to his press.

He pulled me by the waist and asked me to face him. He pushed me back to the wall and kissed my lips with so much desire. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist in an instant. Pinning me against the wall, he used his one hand to reach for his cock and position himself into my hole. I can feel my ass stretched once more as my body lowered on to his length, burying his cock deeper. I bit on to his shoulders as pleasure started to erupt all over my body. He started to thrust his hips again, with so much power like I am under his mercy. Pounding and smashing into me relentlessly. I don't know how loud my scream was and how many curses I said, the unexplainable feeling of pleasure is just too much I come again to my and his stomach. I can feel his thrust hurtling and a few more, he exploded inside me. "Shittttt..  damn!" He groaned. He continue to thrust his hips until all his juices were released deep inside me.

He put me on my feet. We fell into each other's embrace as our sweat soaked naked body pressed against each other. I burry my face on his chest. I can feel his chest still heaving from exhaustion and I can hear his heart still thumping fast. And slowly, reality sets in, everything just sinks into me, slowly but painfully. I cried on his chest.

"Hey.. why?" Jungkook trying to look into my face. But I buried it deeper into his chest as I cried. What did I do? I pushed him and I quickly picked up my clothes, still sobbing. "Jin.." he called out. I felt his hand touched my back but I shove it away, "Don't touch me." I glared at him. I put my clothes on and started to dash on to the door. "Let me out."

It took him a while before he appeared in front of me already with his clothes on. "Hey what's wrong?" Jungkook looks anxious. He tried to hug me. I pushed him but he insist until I gave in. "Come on Jin, calm down. What's wrong?"

"Everything Jungkook. Everything was wrong! Oh my God! What did I do? Oh my god.." I cried. I can't believe I let it all happened. I can't believe I let my sexual desires betrayed me.

"Jin come on! Stop it. Can you calm down?" He tried to calm me down rubbing my arms with his hands.

"Jungkook why did we do that? What did we do? Oh my god Jungkook.. you're  married.. what did i do? what did i do?" same questions keep on coming out my mouth. I don't know why I did that. It's like i helped him cheat to his husband.

"Listen Seokjin. Listen. I promise I'll straight it up. I'm already doing something about Jimin. Please trust me and just calm down. Okay?"

"No! It's not okay." I said. My eyes still swelling in tears.

"Jin, i love you." He said while staring on my eyes.

"What are you saying? You're married. How easy for you to say that to me!?" I can't believe him.

"What's wrong if that's what i feel?"

"Jungkook please just open the door." I commanded.

"Jin please let's talk."

"I don't want to talk right now. Not now."

"But Jin...."

"I SAID OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" I yelled at him angrily.

Jungkook, though hesitant, opened the door. As soon as the door swung open, I run through the stairs and out the door slamming it behind me.

***

AISHHHH SEOKJIN 🤦🏻‍♀️