Anger

Jungkook

It's been a week since Seokjin started to avoid and completely ignore me. He was especially clingy to Hae lately and I believe he's using her to block me from coming near him. I tried many times to talk to Jin but he will either run to their quarters or cling at Auntie Soomi or Hae.

What worries me was Namjoon. They were seeing each other often. I wonder what he wants with Seokjin. I can't stop thinking about Jin dating Namjoon. The thought just drives me insane.

I went to the office early today. I need to keep myself busy. Jin occupies my head almost 24/7. So I called Taehyung to accompany me in the office. I asked him to buy breakfast before coming. Fortunately, Taehyung will never say no as long as I give him food.

Taehyung arrived with a bag of food on one hand and an envelope on the other.

"Heyy! What's with Jeon Jungkook and after a long time, you asked me to join you for breakfast? Broken hearted is my guess." Taehyung chuckled.

"Shut up Tae." He's always a pain in the ass.

"So what happened?" Taehyung asked while handing me my share of food.

"Jin has been ignoring me for a week now." I sighed.

"Eh? Why? What happened? Did you confessed already?" He asked. He looked always interested whenever I mention Seokjin.

"I did."

"He got scared? Aren't you too fast or too cocky? By the looks of you, it seemed Jin didn't like what he heard."

"It's not just that Tae. Something happened." I looked down. I can't say it.

"So what happened? Can you... just..." Taehyung looks shocked, "Shit Jungkook! Does it mean? Oh shit! Did you really?"

I closed my eyes. Seokjin's reaction flashed back in my head. That was the last time I was able to talk to him and after that, It seemed that we are total strangers.

"It's weird Tae. He got angry at me after. He doesn't want me near him. I'm just worried that he might think I took advantage of him. You know I can't do that. That's not my thing Tae and you know that I like him. I will not do that to the people I love. You know me Tae. If he said no I will stop. So I really thought that was consensual."

"Well what can I say Kook, I think you just give him time. Maybe because he was young. Then he realized you're married. That's why he acted that way. Just give him space for a while." Taehyung can also say something nice. He may be a clown most of the time but I can trust him with so many things all the time.

"What about your husband? What's going on now with him?" He asked.

"It's confirmed Tae. Jimin is cheating." I said while massaging my temple.

"Whatttt?!" Taehyung's eyes widened and he looks like he was in utter shock, his mouth agape. Then he chuckled. "Kidding! Of course I'm not surprised. I have told you that too many times." Then he continue eating his sandwich.

"Seokjin saw him coming out of a hotel when he said he was in Busan." I saw Taehyung picked something inside the envelope he was holding and dropped it on my table.

My eyes widened when I saw the picture. It was Jimin and Yoongi, holding hands and coming out of a hotel.

"I werk fasht and clean DJeon." I looked at Taehyung who was sitting right across and still casually eating his food like he's not shocked at all. "What elsh dyid dyou dishcover?" His mouth is so full he can't barely even talk.

"He's doing disgusting things in front of Yoonjoon. Can you imagine that? In front of my son Taehyung!"

Taehyung's eyes widened once more, "Jungkook I'm sorry if I need to say this, please don't take this personally but... Is Yoonjoon yours?"

I was taken aback. My heart thumps faster. I looked at Taehyung as I brush my hair with my fingers. Frustration suddenly creeps in. "You think he's not my son Tae?"

"I'm not saying that he's not yours because he looked exactly like Jimin. So I can't tell. But if Yoongi is with your husband for ten long years and they are having an affair for we do know how long, what if Yoonjoon is Yoongi's?" Taehyung looking at me. I closed my eyes. I can't imagine Jimin can fool me like that.

"Who gave that name to your son?" Taehyung asked.

"It's Jimin. He said that was his dream name for our son. he said it means brave and handsome."

"I don't know how it connects but Yoon? Don't you think he named that after Yoongi?"

I breathe in heavily. Fuck you Jimin. How dare you do that to me. Once I discover that Yoonjoon is not mine. I swear I will kill you.

"But before that Kook. Look at this." He finally give me the envelope where he got the picture. "Open it. That's not yet complete but that one is very important."

I scanned the documents in my hands. These are my bank accounts.

"You already lost 50 million fucking won Kook. I can't say that it's your fault since that's yours and Jimin's joint account. But I guess you should have at least checked it even if you're not using it.  My contact traced where the money went and it was deposited to Jimin and Yoongi's joint account. I know you have your personal accounts where you get your money but Jimin seemed to took advantage that you're not checking on your joint account."

I can't even say a word. I think I already had enough bad news for today. I breathe in and out of the moment. My anger already reached its peak.

"Are you going to close the account? It still has a hundred million left. He can withdraw it anytime." Taehyung asked.

I shook my head, "Just let him withdraw. I have other plans for that."

"So what's your plan about Yoonj?" He said as he slouched on the chair.

"I'll have our DNA's tested first. He's just an innocent young boy. It's not his fault that his father was born a whore."

"What if Yoonjoon is not yours?"

"Yoonjoon's surname is Jeon but if he's not mine, I'll let Jimin or Yoongi decide what they wanted for their son. I love Yoonjoon Tae. I can't just abandon him just like that." I said.

"So what's our next step?"

"I have something else in mind. I have another work for you to do. Jimin will regret this, I swear."

Taehyung nodded, "Once this is over, better straight it up with Jin. You owe him big time."

"Yes Tae. I will."