Chapter 57

Jungkook P.O.V.
We all gathered up in the living room, for one last time. The infamous timemachine stood in the middle, with all the kids standing around it.

"It's way smaller than I expected." Namjoon hyung says, and everyone silently agrees. The machine was the size of a shoe box, just a bit bigger.

"I guess it's our final goodbye...." Yoongi hyung says as he hugs Hwan to himself.

We all said goodbye to them individually, so we won't make a scene now, but none of us wanted to let go of them. Including me.

I knew I'm gonna miss them so much, until I remember them of course. V told us that 24 hours after they leave, we'll forget everything. We all know that it's for the better, the future should be a secret, or else bad things could happen.....many movies prove that.

"Well, it's time for us to go...."V started." I'm not gonna make a speech, as I already said goodbye and apologized to everyone individually, but it was amazing to see this version of our parents." she smiled at me.

"It's better if we go, before I change my mind!" Hui said as tears ran down her face.

They turned to the time machine. We stepped back, so we can avoid what happened the last time. Even though, V made sure it only takes people who are standing right by it.

We were all ready to see a huge flash, and all of them disappear the next time we open our eyes, when suddenly...

"WAIT!" Everyone looks at Taehyung."When you go back....will we know, our future selves I mean, will we know what happened? Will we remember?"

Now everyone turns to Vanechka."....Uhhh,..... I guess we'll see" was the last thing she said before turning the machine on, and the flash blinding us all.

*time skip*

After having an emotional break down together, and talking about our kids and future all night, we finally decided it's time to go to sleep.

But as I lay there, I can't help but think of something, the last thing Hwan told me.

I was hugging him one last time, for a very long time. Before he let go he whispered in my ear, like a secret, but I didn't fully understand what he meant."Jungkook, I know dad will drive you crazy, but let it go, and let it happen.....it's how it should be, never forget that! Everything happened for a reason, a good one." he smiled and winked at me, but he didn't give me a chance to ask what was he talking about?

I have no idea what Hwan meant, but I had a feeling I shouldn't forget it, I had a feeling I need it. I needed this information, not now, but in the future! That's why he told me....he wants me to not forget this!

So I got up from bed, and looked for pen and paper, as fast as possible."I don't know if this will work, but its worth a try..." I wrote down what he said to me, and put it on my nightstand. "One day, I'll have good use for this....I can feel it."

Then I went to bed with a very fast beating heart, and a lot of excitement. I knew what it meant, somewhere deep down inside of me, but I couldn't get my hands on it. I have the next, like 20 years to discover it, and I will!