Important A/N

Hi there!

First of all thank you for wanting to read my story, that means so much to me. Before we get started I'd like to say a few things though:

1. This is a fictional story. Although it is based on real people and I love them, the characters' personalities and other facts like song release dates, hair colours, etc are created in a way that fits the story.

2. The story rights belong to me. The pictures I downloaded from the internet or social media, etc therefore I do not own any of their rights, besides the fact that I might have edited them a little.

3. This story contains "Selctive Mutism". In order to make this as authentic as possible, I have done my research but I am not a professional. If you are uncomfortable with that subject then this story is probably not for you, sorry.

4. This story might contain some mature content. I am not sure to what extent though. You've been warned.

5. Keep your offensive comments to yourselves. I am open to any critical comments, in fact I want to hear what you are thinking about my story. All in all: Please treat my story and characters, me and, most importantly, each other with respect.

6. Since we are already talking about comments: I really love reading them, so please don't forget to comment or vote if you like the story. Thank you so much.

7. Although my English is pretty good and I passed the C1 Cambridge Certificate, English is not my first language. I apologize for any grammar or spelling or other mistakes in advance.

If you've actually read all of this, you're my hero, thank you for being so considerate. I know that most skip these chapters, I do it myself most of the time...

Have fun reading and I hope you'll enjoy the story!