[❁] sixteen

♡ Liked by sexyjwooyoung and othersoriginalchoisan be nice and the photographer might take pictures of you on stage ;)

originalchoisan be nice and the photographer might take pictures of you on stage ;)

View All 993 Comments

choijonghofficial that photography is amazing... and you don't look too bad either
| originalchoisan @/choijonghofficial thank you for acknowledging me too :)
| choijonghofficial @/originalchoisan I love photography but you dancing makes my day every time I see it 🔥
| originalchoisan @/choijonghofficial I love you too

babysannie I am so proud of you, baby 😍💕

phil46tyler how do guys remain straight after seeing this?
| parkeunhoo54 @/phil46tyler they don't

sweetyeosang @/sexyjwooyoung JUST TRIPPED AND DROPPED HIS PHONE
| sexyjwooyoung @/sweetyeosang I did no such thing
| mingidreams @/sexyjwooyoung Liar... also: close that mouth of yours for God's sake
| sweetyeosang @/sexyjwooyoung yes do that. He must be special... I mean you see us dance like that every day... YOU dance like that
| sexyjwooyoung @/sweetyeosang @/mingidreams oh my Lord, please stop it
| originalchoisan @/sexyjwooyoung so I'm special, hm?

Wooyoung looked intently outside his bedroom window. There wasn't much to observe on the other side of the glass but for the moment, it seemed, staring at the white wall of their neighbour's house had to be his best option. With music blasting through his ear buds, inspecting every single grey spot, where the paint had begun to peel, was almost bearable.

It had been an hour since Seonghwa had come over to watch a movie with him and Yeosang, but as it turned out Wooyoung was better off watching not-so-modern architecture instead of car chases on a laptop screen. The cause of his sudden change in interests were his loving friends who, some time after the basic introduction of the plot, had started to become cosier with each other and eventually had cuddled up together making himself crave a similarly adorable and close relationship with someone.

Being the third wheel didn't really matter to him. It was a feeling he was well acquainted with since his best friend had started dating and honestly, he truly didn't mind. Knowing Yeosang and Seonghwa to be the happiest and most content when in their relationship was reason enough for Wooyoung to support the two with all his heart. However, when Seonghwa had begun to plant little kisses on Yeosang's neck and let his hands roam towards a region Wooyoung would rather not think about in combination with his best friend, he had snapped. In the blink of an eye he had jumped off Yeosang's bed, snatched his ear buds from the bedside table and had sped to the window on the other end of the room.

Why hadn't he left the room? Simple. It was his laptop they were watching the movie on, and he knew that the moment they got too distracted his precious laptop would be unquestionably abandoned. He couldn't risk it breaking. The slight scratches on the back of his phone from when they had accidentally knocked it of his bed - yes, his bed - were reminder enough to never leave them alone with expensive goods. As a result he had been standing here in the front of the window for the past twenty minutes listening to BTS and studying their neighbour's exterior wall and its twenty-nine grey spots with great detail.