34

(Unedited)

Winter-rose POV

"Ok," every eye turns to him. It was the first time he says anything this entire meeting and he chooses to agree.

"Really?" Taylor's voice cracked. 

"She said that we would have to be married not that we would have to be faithful to the marriage, correct?"

"Correct," she answered.

"Well we get married but I continue seeing Lady Taylor, once we deal with the problem we break the bond and Lady Taylor and I get married and mated for real,"

She smirked at him, "Never mess with the goddess your highness she is a petty woman,"

"And I am a man that is in love,"

"You say that, be careful you might end up loving someone that is not Lady Taylor,"

"Do you hate me?" she questions Chancellor Rosalía. The chancellor tilts her head, a dark look on her face.

"I care not if you wake in the morning nor if you sleep at night, Lady Taylor,"

"Now I know where you get it from?" Drake whispers to me.

"Good to know, and how would we explain it to the Kingdoms, two weeks ago we were seen going on a date by the press,"

"That's correct, we will hold it in two months then. We will get people to pose and you to get some shots. And leak that you two are secretly seeing each other,"

"You have an answer for everything don't you?" Taylor mumbles.

"Of course, I'm the best at what I do, Lady Taylor," my grandmother says.

"We will then announce the wedding three weeks before that,"

"Makes sense, know that if you hurt my daughter, King Damien, I will burn down your kingdom," my father promises.

"Sounds great," he smiled at my father, the smile cold and dark like his soul.

I sit straight up and hold my head higher," You two have agreed like it's the both of you that are to be married. Last I checked I was one of the people that might be getting married, and I would like to be included in the conversation,"

"There will be a wedding there is no might in the conversation,"

"And why would I marry you? You are a man who knows not what he wants nor does he fight for it. You claim to love her but once our bond was weakened you didn't mate her. Now you want me to marry you and keep her in the dark?"

"I have already angered the goddess, I would like to be in her good graces," he shrugs.

"If you cared so much about the graces you talk about, you would have done so many things differently. I'll accept to marry you but know that if she starts something I will finish it. I've stopped Thorne for a way to long watch your back bitch," I direct my last sentence towards Taylor.

"And you watch yours,"

"Now I have my mate to do so don't worry," Throne says with a sensual meaning behind her words.

"Oop," I heard Bean mumble.

"The wedding will be in three months during the True Loves moon. This moon is one that isn't celebrated because the True Queen found her mate on that day and her father disowned her that day. We will say we want to bring meaning back to the moon. We will spread rumors that we are talking, then we will have people pose as us to get pictures," I start to say," once the public is interested we let it cool down, and then wedding announcement. During that time people can be seen going into the castle to prepare for the wedding,"