Second player

You chose...

Walk to Tae

You already walked away from him once, and with that being said, you walk to Taehyung who has a wide smile on his face. Taehyung gives you a big warm hug and you just stood there. "Hi! I'm Taehyung!". He greets. You said your name was Namjoon and he smiles. "Thank goodness! I thought I was going to be alone forever". He pouts and you couldn't help but smile.

"Do you know what's going on because I remember playing with my dog Yeontan, eating hamburgers and taking a nap... Next thing I knew, I was here". He says and you didn't answer him cause you still don't know what's going on. You noticed a fanny pack around Taehyung's waist and asked about it. "Oh! It's just some things I found around... Wanna see?". He asked and you nod.

Taehyung smiles and opens the bag...

*A door key*
*A locked book*
*A blank photo*

"I also found this". Taehyung shows you a little key and your eyes widened. It looked like the key needed to open the journal you had. You groaned loudly. "What's the matter?". Taehyung asked and you told him. "I'm sorry, if I would have seen you, then I would have given it to you". Taehyung pouts. 'I saw you'. You sighed. "So... Do we really have to find a killer?". Taehyung asked scared and you slowly nod.

"I don't like this game". Taehyung said. 'You and I both'. You thought.

"Where are you?".

Both you and Taehyung froze hearing that voice. Taehyung grabs your arm clearly scared. "What do we do?". Taehyung whispered.

Choose

Leave Tae behind

Or

Hide with him