JinMins 2

You chose

Stay with Jimin

"We'll go with you"

"We'll go with you". Jin said. "What?". Yoongi turns to Jin. "The exit is right there!". Yoongi yells. "You made a excellent choice". Jimin smiles. "We don't need you to protect us". Yoongi says waving the guns in his hands. "You're kidding!". Jimin starts laughing. "I didn't give you the bullets remember?". Jimin said. "Your asses would have been history".

Yoongi clicks his tongue forgetting that and Jimin shakes his head. "Adorable". Jimin said. "This way gentlemen". Jimin walks off and Yoongi and Jin slowly follows him. 'You weren't going to leave them alone though... Right?'. You asked. "Who knows". Jimin shrugs. 'Jimin...'. "I already told you that I'm not the killer". Jimin cuts you off. "You're in my head, can't you tell that I'm telling the truth?".

'I can't...". You said. "Sorry to hear that". Jimin giggles. "I mean think about it voice... Who's ALWAYS been around?". Jimin sways on his toes. 'Who's always... Evo...'. You said. "Ding, ding, ding". Jimin said. "This is a game after all... I can't believe you haven't figured it out". Jimin sighs. 'I-I was...". "To busy with other nonsense... I understand". Jimin said. 'But you sound like you know a lot'. You said. "Not my first rodeo".