falling for you(chap 7)

Aditya's pov

After dropping Maya to her house I left for my home I was lying on my bed, sleep was far away from me.
I was thinking about Maya ...she is the first girl who rejected me the great Aditya chopra.. first I was angry and wanted to teach her lesson in a bad way but why to go for that way when you can trap her easily and break her piece by piece.
she easily hurt my ego ..no girl can resist me and she just rejected me..like what the hell.
Fire is burning inside me ....but baby wait I will show you your place.
I have few months left in this college and my mind is right now on you so I wont make any other girlfriend but you Maya..you will be my target for the remaining months in my college and I can't wait to have you...your sweet lips will be cherished by me..you are so lucky that I, Aditya chopra wants you.

You did a mistake Maya very big mistake and you will regret it for the rest of your life.
I decided that because I am a playboy and this love is not my type because it don't exist for me.
I laughed at the thought that I made her fall for my charms....just wait and watch Maya Malhotra and play along with me in this game of beaking your heart ...
In few months u will be in my bed under me screaming my name.
And after I fuck you I will throw you out of my life just in a blink of eye.
You messed with wrong person Maya now let me make you taste of rejection.
I can't wait to have you underneath me ,naked.
Thinking this gave me peace and i slept.

Maya's pov.

When I reached home I was thinking about today's moments..the way he asked me to drop me at my home and his apology .. everything about him makes me feel so good.
And that smile of Aditya made me smile.
Should I say him yes or no.
Oh my god please help me I think I am falling for him ,very hard.
I think that I should wait for some time after that I will see if Aditya is same and then I will say him yes.

Next day I went for the practice it went well Aditi and Aditya both taught me how to play football they showed me some basics then some exercise for flexibility ....this practice went for two months and In this short time I and Aditya grew more closer ...he always made me laugh on some jokes I started to like him more and more he was a very sweet guy and by his current nature I couldn't say that he was a playboy maybe someone might have spreaded the rumors about him.Becauss he is popular maybe someone is jealous of him that's why they might have done it.

In this months we use to hangout alot
We bunked our college ... of course we four of us, we went for movies , restaurants and amusement parks and the list goes on.
I enjoyed alot.
Now I learned a lot of football I am glad that this both people in my life thaught me that.
I told my parents about it and they were so happy that I learned something new ,they always supports me no matter what comes.
I have also got good grades and this time also I got good marks my first semester and Aditi did great too.

Actually her interest was more in sports than in studies.
But she also liked fashion that's why we have selected this field together.
I want to become a good fashion designer and I also have a lot of great ideas .I will be successful in my future and will support my parents too.
Thinking of future where I and Aditya will always be together no matter what I won't leave him.
I want to know him more. Like I want to know every single thing about him I want to read his eyes and I want to see love in his eyes for me.
After few days it's Valentine's day..will he propose me?
I wish he does because I love him so much...he has slowly captured my heart in this span of few months.
I will never fail to love him.
"I am in love with you Aditya"I said it loud enough to be only heard by me and smiled imagining the moments spent with him.
Blush crept on my cheeks imagining his beautiful smile and handsome face and with that I slept peacefully.