Valentine's week(chap 8)

Days passed very quickly now I and Aditya were inseparable.

Other students of the college started to talk about us but I don't care about them people just want an hot topic to talk about and then after that they will about forget it.

From tomorrow the Valentine week starts I don't know if my life has any surprise for me or not .... tomorrow is rose day..

When I walked into the college there was decoration of roses that students were doing..today I got to know that there are celebrations for Valentine's day too in our college.

Then I walked further and there I saw Aditya was with his gang..I mean the other guys...

I am missing Aditi, she said that she will come after buying a rose for his love
I saw Rohan searching for her and then he came beside me with a rose in his hand and asked me about Aditi.
I called her and she said she was right behind me as  I turned around I hugged her ..."I missed you so much" I said genuinely.

"Me too my darling"she said returning my hug and then looked at Rohan .
"Happy Rose day my love"Rohan said giving adi a beautiful red rose.
"Happy rose day my baby"she said taking out the rose which she hid behind her and kissed Rohan's cheeks. Girl has got some guts, kissing in public... Never mind she was always fearless.

He blushed ....yeah boys blush too...I can see there love and I am very happy for adi and Rohan, may God keep there relationship like this forever.

"Love is in the air ,I said and smiled while both pf them blushed, "well enjoy guys ..just one question ,are there any lectures today??"I asked them.

"First lecture is cancelled there will be 2nd lecture directly..... because of this Valentine's week"Rohan said.
"Then I will leave you both..enjoy.."I said giving them space.

I walked pass by Aditya he gave me a smile which I half heartedly returned,  but I was disappointed as I expected something but no worries...maybe he lost interest in me because I took a lot of time and this might be the only reason...I feel like crying.. what will I do now...
I started to love him.

But I didn't cry and waited in the class for the lectures ,though I didn't had mood for it.

Then the lectures started Aditi also sat beside me and we attended it together .

When we were leaving from the college I got a call from Aditya though I didn't had mood to go and meet him but I somehow got there and Aditi too left with Rohan for lunch.

I went to the park near to the college where he called me when I got there I didn't saw anything then I turned around and saw a big bouquet of red roses

And there was a handwritten note
"Dear Maya
Hope you liked my small token of love for you.
Happy rose day my darling.
With love by Only yours
Aditya."
I was so happy looking at the note my face had big smile and I looked here and there to see where was Aditya and then a light tap on my shoulder made me realize that he was behind me I turned around and hugged him as tight as possible and
Whispered thank you in his ears.
My mood was litted up by him within a second.
I was so happy.

"Where is my rose"Aditya asked chuckling.
"How would I know that you were about to give me roses......and after all we are not even in relationship"I turned and said controlling my laughs
"Then I think I will have to wait till tomorrow "he said and left me thinking what he was about to do.

The bouquet was big enough and I couldn't carry it to my house,my parents would find out about it and I don't want any sort of trouble , so I took one rose from it for memory and that handwritten note.
And I left the beautiful bouquet there it self and hid the rose in my bag.
And left for my home.
_______________________________________

Do vote and comment ❤️
Love from my side❤️
Stay healthy and safe💐✌️❤️